Page 3 of 4 1234
    Guru
    02-15-2009, 03:30 AM #21
    Newman,

Why not plan a late spring or summer picnic and start planning now. Then everybody would have time to plan and travel from different parts of the country? Just a thought...I would love to come. I know that we have several CO people on here...just a hop skip and a jump, but a pain in the ass for a couple of hours of heavy drinking (which you well know that I am not against).

Just a thought,

Bill

Mentor
    02-15-2009, 05:35 AM #22
    Bah, to hell with all of you! Demian, LIBOR/TedSpread, and I will go out boozin and bitchin together again!

PARTY!!!!!!!!!

just sirius: Private message returned.
    Tripping: You suck. =P
    bill: Whats a quick flight for a multi-millionaire carpenter like yourself? I'll buy the Maker's Mark...

Guru
    02-16-2009, 03:43 AM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Bah, to hell with all of you! Demian, LIBOR/TedSpread, and I will go out boozin and bitchin together again!

PARTY!!!!!!!!!

bill: Whats a quick flight for a multi-millionaire carpenter like yourself? I'll buy the Maker's Mark...
    Too funny! We WILL get together....and I look forward to it more than anything. It will happen...Maybe Newman and you can organize something for Spring. Good News - My business is picking up again.....that equals = more stocks! $5.00 for the wife and $500.00 for Wall Street.

Guru
    02-16-2009, 03:47 AM #24

PARTY!!!!!!!!!

Well, Newman, lol, we will party here in the future....in the mean time, I hope you guys have a great time and wish that I could take the time off! I look forward to the day. It will be a gas.

Maybe Ray could fly down from Idaho and Tony could come out also. Would be fun to say the least.

Mentor
    02-16-2009, 03:47 AM #25
    I think you may be giving her to much bill... You will make her dependant on you. Don't spoil her. It just isnt right...

SPRING?!?! There is no Spring in Texas... Only Winter and Summer, Freeze or Fry.

Guru
    02-16-2009, 04:00 AM #26
    I think you may be giving her to much bill... You will make her dependant on you. Don't spoil her. It just isnt right...

SPRING?!?! There is no Spring in Texas... Only Winter and Summer, Freeze or Fry.
    Ya, I have been trying to starve her out....but she won't give up.

Pick a summer day then.... I am open. A Fry day would be better than a freeze day.

Mentor
    02-16-2009, 04:01 AM #27
    Summer starts this Saturday... come on down. =)

Guru
    02-16-2009, 04:12 AM #28
    Summer starts this Saturday... come on down. =)
    LMAO! That is too funny!

Addict
    02-16-2009, 01:09 PM #29
    A get together sounds good! Im in...Keep me posted....

We can get started with a 5 minute business meeting, then Maybe we could deduct it on Next years taxes!

Try to have a good weekend....

Enthusiast
    02-16-2009, 05:30 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    A get together sounds good! Im in...Keep me posted....

We can get started with a 5 minute business meeting, then Maybe we could deduct it on Next years taxes!

Try to have a good weekend....
    NOW your Talkin Sworn!!!! With that in mind - think you guys might be open to a "Canadian contingent"?? But ... the damned stock has to make $$$ for this to happen for the lowly Canuk!!

Page 3 of 4 1234