Page 1 of 4 123 ...
    Mentor
    01-13-2009, 07:55 PM #1

SiriusBuzz Meet-and-Greet - Dallas, Texas!!

Greetings from Dallas Texas! There has been some discussion on the boards regarding a "meeting of the minds." On Sunday, January 18th at 4 PM, some of use will be getting together in Dallas to share some food, drinks, and war stories regarding Sirius XM Satellite Radio and any other stocks you would care to discuss. Come and put a face with some of the names you see on the message boards on a regular basis. This gathering will be hosted by me (by hosting, I mean getting it together, not paying for everythng!).

The location has yet to be determined, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to let us know. Please post here to let us know if you plan on attending, and send me a private message with contact information so I can update everyone on a location as soon as it has been determined! I will update the thread throughout the week with a list of planned participants.

So far we have:

Newman
    Demian
    LIBOR/TED SPREAD
    Last edited by Newman; 01-13-2009 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Added to the party

Mentor
    01-13-2009, 11:08 PM #2
    Thanks for joining the party LIBOR!

01-14-2009, 11:13 AM #3

dallas

if i dont go insane first im a 50/50er

Mentor
    01-14-2009, 12:33 PM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    This gathering will be hosted by me (by hosting, I mean getting it together, not paying for everythng!).
    Wait a minute....
    Newman - I was under the impression and thought you were paying for the drinks. Lame! I'll probably still show up.....I guess.

Mentor
    01-15-2009, 01:44 AM #5

Smile Meeting in Dallas

Newman

Would love to drive up from San Antonio but have to deal with mother in/out of hospital. Ya'll have one for me. Keep us all informed when you, Demian, and Libor solve all of Siri problems. Have a great time.

Addict
    01-15-2009, 05:01 PM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    Wait a minute....
    Newman - I was under the impression and thought you were paying for the drinks. Lame! I'll probably still show up.....I guess.
    C'mon, you can pay for the drinks with your SIRI's gains.

NEWMAN - I can't make it this time but you should organize these once after every earnings announcement... If the earnings are good, who knows, you may end up with a full house...
    Last edited by Siriusowner; 01-15-2009 at 05:04 PM.

Mentor
    01-15-2009, 06:25 PM #7
    Don't threaten me with a good time...

Mentor
    01-16-2009, 04:12 AM #8
    I am hoping to have more than 3 people (including myself) there. If it goes over well, it may become a more usual event. I was hoping to get to see SiriusOwner and Demian trade bottles of wine and a handshake before shooting each other.

just sirius: San Antonio is only about 4 and a half hours drive... plenty of time to come up, have a couple drinks, and drive back to the hospital before midnight!

(I actually planned it in the middle of the afternoon in case anyone decided to drive... from San Antonio, if you left about 830, get there at 3, stay 2 and a half hours, be back by 10!)

Addict
    01-16-2009, 04:29 PM #9
    I am hoping to have more than 3 people (including myself) there. If it goes over well, it may become a more usual event. I was hoping to get to see SiriusOwner and Demian trade bottles of wine and a handshake before shooting each other.

just sirius: San Antonio is only about 4 and a half hours drive... plenty of time to come up, have a couple drinks, and drive back to the hospital before midnight!

(I actually planned it in the middle of the afternoon in case anyone decided to drive... from San Antonio, if you left about 830, get there at 3, stay 2 and a half hours, be back by 10!)
    Midland is about 5 hours too but... surely enough... you can come after the gathering to I-20 and pick me up like butter from the pavement or from behind an 18 wheeler...lol.... I am crazy but not that crazy.... Saturday could have worked better.

Mentor
    01-17-2009, 12:29 PM #10
    I was hoping to get to see SiriusOwner and Demian trade bottles of wine and a handshake before shooting each other.
    I don't even own a gun and I am into peace and love - not violence....

A smile is just a frown turned upside down...

Page 1 of 4 123 ...