Page 2 of 4 1234
    Mentor
    01-13-2009, 11:26 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor
    You and the rest of the idiots who post here, that do not connect the dots, should not be here. And yes, that means everyone.
    I have asked Michael on multiple instances, and will now pose the question to you. Since I am an idiot who cannot connect the dots, please provide me with the proof that I can use to connect them.

I hear a lot about a supposed wire tap where Mel and Black are discussing the downfall of Sirius.
    I hear a lot about interopperable radios that were around long before the merger which just needed to be "activated" by a single switch.

Where is the proof? If there is a wire tap, be it legal or illegal, why can we not put an audio file on the SaveSirius website? If this goes to court, which Michael is trying so hard to do, this will have to be released in discovery anyways, so why not make it PUBLIC? If there are copies of emails, why are they not plastered all over the SaveSirius website? Where is the electronic engineer who has reverse engineered a single satellite radio and discovered the use of two codecs and two reciever chips, capable of recieving both Sirius and XM signals? Where is the afidavid of Mr Fink, pleading for mercy, confessing, and implicating Mel Karmazin as the ringleader behind this whole thing?

WHERE IS THE ROCK HARD PROOF THAT WILL STAND UP IN A COURT OF LAW as opposed to the circumstantial evidence that is always posted?

Connect the dots for us... we are idiots afterall.

(BTW: I will not be holding my breath waiting for your (or Michael's) reply, since I have asked a number of times and still not recieved an answer. And i do't beliv on spel chekc.)

Banned
    01-13-2009, 11:29 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor View Post
    To put it bluntly, John, it is time to get out of the ****ing box. People like you report everyday to a four walled room and seem to never see the light outside that room. You and the rest of the idiots who post here, that do not connect the dots, should not be here. And yes, that means everyone.

Use spell check the next time. It will make you look smarter.
    Maybe you should take a moment, collect yourself, and fix your tinfoil hat. Anyone associated with SaveSirius is too gullible to be worth talking to.

Mentor
    01-13-2009, 11:42 PM #13
    I never have discounted Hartlieb and his group. I have even offered to send a donation to help Hartlieb out if they could provide me with any rock solid proof.

I still have my money and no proof, so I am still a disbeliever.

Guru
    01-14-2009, 12:22 AM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jmm232 View Post
    Maybe you should take a moment, collect yourself, and fix your tinfoil hat. Anyone associated with SaveSirius is too gullible to be worth talking to.
    lol thats awesome , "tinfoil hat", why didn't i think of that

Enthusiast
    01-14-2009, 12:36 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    I have asked Michael on multiple instances, and will now pose the question to you. Since I am an idiot who cannot connect the dots, please provide me with the proof that I can use to connect them.

I hear a lot about a supposed wire tap where Mel and Black are discussing the downfall of Sirius.
    I hear a lot about interopperable radios that were around long before the merger which just needed to be "activated" by a single switch.

Where is the proof? If there is a wire tap, be it legal or illegal, why can we not put an audio file on the SaveSirius website? If this goes to court, which Michael is trying so hard to do, this will have to be released in discovery anyways, so why not make it PUBLIC? If there are copies of emails, why are they not plastered all over the SaveSirius website? Where is the electronic engineer who has reverse engineered a single satellite radio and discovered the use of two codecs and two reciever chips, capable of recieving both Sirius and XM signals? Where is the afidavid of Mr Fink, pleading for mercy, confessing, and implicating Mel Karmazin as the ringleader behind this whole thing?

WHERE IS THE ROCK HARD PROOF THAT WILL STAND UP IN A COURT OF LAW as opposed to the circumstantial evidence that is always posted?

Connect the dots for us... we are idiots afterall.

(BTW: I will not be holding my breath waiting for your (or Michael's) reply, since I have asked a number of times and still not recieved an answer. And i do't beliv on spel chekc.)
    Newman,

I don't think it could be spelled out any clearer. You are just to blind to see it. What don't you understand about Brockwell, who owned 1000 shares of Sirius, starting a class action suit, represented by Fink, and hired by Mel and Leon Black to sue its self. Is there something there that is complicated?

Mentor
    01-14-2009, 01:04 AM #16
    Yes, it is that complicated.

I have no doubt that Brckwell is a professional plantiff and there is clear evidence that he and the lawfirm have been filing sham class action lawsuits for quite some time. Yes, I completely understand the ramifications of that class action suit. What I do not see is the proof linking Sirius, Leon Black, and Mel Karmazin to the lawfirm. What proof do you or Michael have that they are indeed connected other than circumstantial evidence?

Give me hard evidence, that is, if you have any. Is there something there that is complicated?

Enthusiast
    01-14-2009, 01:07 AM #17
    Newman,

I also know what Mel meant when he used the "unsophisticated investor" statement. It was directed to all of us who invested long into this stock. If you were a sophisticated investor, you should have known to short the stock. That was the clear message he sent to us. He is right. We are assholes for buying this stock long. It was over the night Cramer told us on his show about the bad financing Mel will be doing to close the merger. That was the signal to short the stock. Are you starting to see the picture more clearer.

Mentor
    01-14-2009, 01:10 AM #18
    Why do you change the subject?

Is it because you do not have any firm evidence? How exactly do your or Michael or anyone else associated with SaveSirius expect to win ANYTHING in a court of law without hard evidence?

All I ask is a single piece of hard evidence that can prove even a single one of your claims against Mel and company, and I will make a donation to the cause TONIGHT.

Enthusiast
    01-14-2009, 01:14 AM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Yes, it is that complicated.

I have no doubt that Brckwell is a professional plantiff and there is clear evidence that he and the lawfirm have been filing sham class action lawsuits for quite some time. Yes, I completely understand the ramifications of that class action suit. What I do not see is the proof linking Sirius, Leon Black, and Mel Karmazin to the lawfirm. What proof do you or Michael have that they are indeed connected other than circumstantial evidence?

Give me hard evidence, that is, if you have any. Is there something there that is complicated?
    The evidence is the outcome of the class action suit. What would someone with a 1000 shares expect out of a class action suit? Of course, unless it was settled by Sirius. Which it was. Who settled the case? Sirius. Who is the CEO of Sirius ... Mel. Who is on the board of Sirius....Leon Black. Why in the world would Sirius settle a class action suit to a plaintiff who owns 1000 shares of the company? Come on Newman you are really scaring me here. I thought you to be an intelligent guy.

Banned
    01-14-2009, 01:28 AM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor View Post
    The evidence is the outcome of the class action suit. What would someone with a 1000 shares expect out of a class action suit? Of course, unless it was settled by Sirius. Which it was. Who settled the case? Sirius. Who is the CEO of Sirius ... Mel. Who is on the board of Sirius....Leon Black. Why in the world would Sirius settle a class action suit to a plaintiff who owns 1000 shares of the company? Come on Newman you are really scaring me here. I thought you to be an intelligent guy.
    In a class action lawsuit, it does not matter who brings the suit. It proposes to represent ALL shareholders who opt into the suit/settlement. The only one who gets rich out of the whole thing is the lawyers. I could sue the company tomorrow and given enough evidence (or anything representing evidence), you could get a case granted class status by the right judge.

This alone does not constitute evidence. I guess Kevin Spacey is involved too. You know, 6 degrees of seperation and such. Better lock that fraudster up.

Page 2 of 4 1234