Page 3 of 4 1234
    Mentor
    01-14-2009, 01:43 AM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor
    The evidence is the outcome of the class action suit. What would someone with a 1000 shares expect out of a class action suit? Of course, unless it was settled by Sirius. Which it was. Who settled the case? Sirius. Who is the CEO of Sirius ... Mel. Who is on the board of Sirius....Leon Black. Why in the world would Sirius settle a class action suit to a plaintiff who owns 1000 shares of the company? Come on Newman you are really scaring me here. I thought you to be an intelligent guy.
    Call me an idiot, but I thought that was considered circumstantial evidence in a court of law. Like I said before, I have NEVER discounted Michael or anyone else because the theory does seem plausible. But there are a lot of things that sound PLAUSIBLE that just are not reality. That is why I ask for hard evidence. I asked for cold hard proof.... still waiting.

Mentor
    01-14-2009, 01:46 AM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by jmm232
    In a class action lawsuit, it does not matter who brings the suit. It proposes to represent ALL shareholders who opt into the suit/settlement. The only one who gets rich out of the whole thing is the lawyers. I could sue the company tomorrow and given enough evidence (or anything representing evidence), you could get a case granted class status by the right judge.
    Or a suit can be given class action status simply because you are a custome of a cell phone company who was charged $150 early cancelation fee. Yes, a class action suit over $150. Want proof? Sprint Class Action Lawsuit. I happen to be a member of this class.

Enthusiast
    01-14-2009, 09:16 AM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Call me an idiot, but I thought that was considered circumstantial evidence in a court of law. Like I said before, I have NEVER discounted Michael or anyone else because the theory does seem plausible. But there are a lot of things that sound PLAUSIBLE that just are not reality. That is why I ask for hard evidence. I asked for cold hard proof.... still waiting.

Like I said earlier, as each piece of armor is stripped away, more of the rotten core will be revealed.

01-14-2009, 12:01 PM #24
    JMM232,

You just ended it for Hartleib and co.

If Kevin Spacy is involved in the conspiracy then they'll NEVER be cought.............After all, he is "Keyser Soze"

Mentor
    01-14-2009, 12:26 PM #25
    Even IF Mel and company really did do all of these evil things, without PROOF that can stand up in a court of law, what can be expected to come of all of this?

Mentor
    01-14-2009, 03:21 PM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor
    Like I said earlier, as each piece of armor is stripped away, more of the rotten core will be revealed.
    So what you are saying is that you have no hard evidence?

And WE are the "idiots" because we do not buy into your conspiracy theory?

Right...

Mentor
    01-14-2009, 03:25 PM #27
    New PR from Hartleib just released....

http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayRe...4954781&EDATE=

Sirius Shareholders Issue Demand for Review of Books and Records Under Delaware Law Statute 220

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- The following is being issued by "SaveSirius.org":

Pursuant to Statute 220 of Delaware Law, the following documents are being requested by Michael Hartleib on behalf of SaveSirius.org for the benefit of Sirius XM Satellite Radio shareholders.

List of current shareholders
    All documents related to the Shareholder Vote approving the merger between Sirius and XM including documents from the tabulator and proxy firm of said vote
    All documents, including internal memorandums, regarding the companies' compliance with the FCC Interoperability Mandate
    All documents from Interoperable Technologies LLC regarding the development of interoperable radios and plans to market said devices. These documents are to include the white paper report by Michael Deluca which was held under double protective orders during the FCC merger proceedings and was withheld from the DOJ Anti-Trust Division
    Un-redacted draft of the Joint Development Agreement between Sirius and XM which led to the creation of Interoperable Technologies LLC
    Correspondence between Mr. Karmazin and Mr. Leon Black involving discussions of privatizing Sirius XM, including any related internal memorandums
    All correspondence between Sirius General Counsel, Patrick Donnelly and Simpson Bartlett and Thatcher in regards to the litigation entitled "Gregory Brockwell v Sirius Satellite Radio"
    "It has become clear that the Board of Directors, past and present, is being influenced by General Counsel for the Company, Patrick Donnelly, as well as Chief Executive Officer, Mel Karmazin, for their unjust enrichment and agendas at the expense of their shareholders. Management of this company has lost all objectivity under the leadership of Mr. Karmazin and General Counsel, Patrick Donnelly, and has done nothing to enhance shareholder value," said Michael Hartleib on behalf of SaveSirius and its members.

Senator Brownback of Kansas has accused Mr. Karmazin of misleading and being "less than candid" with members of Congress and stated in his letter to the Chairman of the Judiciary Committee, Patrick Leahy, dated June 10, 2008, "The integrity of government decision-making affecting competition, markets and antitrust law enforcement is at stake in this matter. It is our duty to oversee the process on this merger to ensure that justice is done."

"The 'white paper report' by Michael Deluca which outlined the companies' reasoning for not 'commercially marketing' interoperable radios, as the companies understood this would create true competition, was wrongfully held under double protective orders by the FCC in an attempt to obfuscate the truth and hide a crime. Sirius and XM colluded and conspired to restrain free trade and ignored their mandate to 'commercially market interoperable radios.' If interoperable radios were available to consumers, there would have been no need to merge these two companies as 'a merger of equals,'" said Michael Hartleib on behalf of SaveSirius and its members.

As per Statute 220 of Delaware Law, they have five (5) days to provide access to this documentation.

Michael Hartleib

(949) 795-0580

SaveSirius.org

savesirius@gmail.com

SOURCE SaveSirius.org

Guru
    01-14-2009, 07:25 PM #28
    SiriusXMInvestor, Like I said Fink his firm and Brockwell, have been involved in many other law suits, with many other companies. It has been suggested that the main reason, is to get the law firm millions in legal fees. Yet out of all these cases with many different companies only SIRI is involved in something different other then the rest. The reason that subject was picked by Brockwell/Fink is because it could get in to court and was hard to prove or disprove, there by making it easier and cheaper for SIRI to settle then fight it. If you look into all the other cases with all the other companies you will find the same reason behind all of them and the case for the most part as with SIRI as dumb as the rest. So as before what was the reason for Brockwell and Fink to sue all the other companies what are the other CEOs of all the other companies doing working with Broockwell and Fink. Oh thats right, it is only SIRI that is doing that.

By tye way as for spelling or typos or whatever if I cared I would take the time to reread or go back and edit it but I dont because I dont care. As for looking dumb, you have no problem with that, so why should I.

Enthusiast
    01-16-2009, 12:13 AM #29
    This is the firm that appears to be handling the SiruisXM bankruptcy plan. Owe by the way, the noose just tightened some more around Mel's, Black's and Blalock's neck.

http://www.kccllc.com/solutions/solutions.aspx

Mentor
    01-16-2009, 04:01 AM #30
    And how do you know that they are handling it?

The company name does not show up on their active case list. Sirius XM doesn't even show up on their Clients list. In fact, using their search feature on the site, a search for Sirius brings up "Your sarch - Sirius - did not match any documents".

So how is it that you know this company is the one handling Sirius' case?

Page 3 of 4 1234