Page 1 of 4 123 ...
    Enthusiast
    01-13-2009, 01:05 PM #1

Hartleib is slowly stripping the armor away from Mel

...and it is only a matter of time before all the armor is stripped away exposing Mel, Black and Blalock's scheme to steal the company from its shareholders.

http://savesirius.org/index.php?opti...news&Itemid=56

Mentor
    01-13-2009, 01:39 PM #2
    Where is the proof?

We need proof...

Where is the smoking gun?

Banned
    01-13-2009, 01:48 PM #3
    IMO, he finally snapped. Looks like the MiRGE did him in. He is confusing the merger which recently happened with this other litigation. The shareholders approved the merger. The End.

Enthusiast
    01-13-2009, 02:05 PM #4
    Hartlieb is now a

Enthusiast
    01-13-2009, 03:37 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    Where is the proof?

We need proof...

Where is the smoking gun?
    It's coming. Who will crack first, Mel, Black or Blalock. I say Blalock makes a deal to save his sorry ass. Because Fink is going to squeal like a pig.

Guru
    01-13-2009, 03:45 PM #6
    you know since i became a stock holder and started checking this site every now and then some1 mentions this hartlieb character, i just have 1 question, WHO IN THE HELL IS HARTLIEB AND WHY SHOULD I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HIM?

Guru
    01-13-2009, 03:51 PM #7
    okay just read that link and the guy is delusional, just the fact that he's got a website with some kinda say that stockholders listen to makes me want to sell, f that guy he needs to take his loss and go deal with it instead of crying like a little bitch.

Guru
    01-13-2009, 06:49 PM #8
    SiriusXMInvestor, the only thing that proves is something most here knew already. That their are professional plantiffs out there that sue companies for law firms so the law firm can collect millions in legal fees. I have just one question for you were is the conspiracy (other then what I just said about legal fees) on all the other companies that Fink or Brockwell had involvement with. You guys are a bunch of dimwits. You are so pissed at the PPS that it has clouded your ability to have common sence. I say that because you are so unwilling to believe the most likely for any bone that is thrown your way that blames everyone except yourselves for your investment choices.

Also the only thing that you are going to get out of Fink or anyone else is that, yes they did file frivolous law suits to get millions in legal fees.
    Last edited by john; 01-13-2009 at 06:55 PM.

Enthusiast
    01-13-2009, 09:51 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    SiriusXMInvestor, the only thing that proves is something most here knew already. That their are professional plantiffs out there that sue companies for law firms so the law firm can collect millions in legal fees. I have just one question for you were is the conspiracy (other then what I just said about legal fees) on all the other companies that Fink or Brockwell had involvement with. You guys are a bunch of dimwits. You are so pissed at the PPS that it has clouded your ability to have common sence. I say that because you are so unwilling to believe the most likely for any bone that is thrown your way that blames everyone except yourselves for your investment choices.

Also the only thing that you are going to get out of Fink or anyone else is that, yes they did file frivolous law suits to get millions in legal fees.
    To put it bluntly, John, it is time to get out of the ****ing box. People like you report everyday to a four walled room and seem to never see the light outside that room. You and the rest of the idiots who post here, that do not connect the dots, should not be here. And yes, that means everyone.

Use spell check the next time. It will make you look smarter.

Guru
    01-13-2009, 09:56 PM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor View Post
    To put it bluntly, John, it is time to get out of the ****ing box. People like you report everyday to a four walled room and seem to never see the light outside that room. You and the rest of the idiots who post here, that do not connect the dots, should not be here. And yes, that means everyone.

Use spell check the next time. It will make you look smarter.
    siriusxminvestor is clearly delusional, plz go back to your savesirius site and leave us sane and rational thinkers alone

Page 1 of 4 123 ...