Page 4 of 4 ... 234
    01-16-2009, 12:44 PM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor View Post
    This is the firm that appears to be handling the SiruisXM bankruptcy plan.
    Please tell everyone how you came to have this insider information... are you sure you want to boast knowing such a claim?

Enthusiast
    01-16-2009, 03:07 PM #32
    Call James M. Lee

1230 Avenue of the Americas, 7th Floor
    New York, NY 10020
    p 866.381.9100

They are just a mere few feet from SiriusXM HQ. How ironic.

Enthusiast
    01-16-2009, 03:51 PM #33
    Call SiriusXMInvestor, He's A Hartlieb Supporter!

01-16-2009, 06:04 PM #34
    Call James M. Lee

1230 Avenue of the Americas, 7th Floor
    New York, NY 10020
    p 866.381.9100

They are just a mere few feet from SiriusXM HQ. How ironic.
    So you admit to being in possesion of this insider information... now why don't you tell everyone how you came came to get this information...

Enthusiast
    01-16-2009, 10:09 PM #35
    Quote Originally Posted by homer985 View Post
    So you admit to being in possesion of this insider information... now why don't you tell everyone how you came came to get this information...

You can't even imagine what has been going on behind the scenes. You can't make this stuff up. Some of it is movie material.

I have not been sending out e-mails because I assume that most are reading the web site as I do not have time to send out many e-mails as the fires are burning out of control. I hope that all of you are that Mr. Fink is no longer with the Robbins Umeda and Fink firm. In fact, he is said to be no longer practicing law and with information I have obtained, the rest of the firm is in big trouble. I don't care how many big campaign contributions they make, the egregious violations of law speak for themselves. That said, I assume that many of you had read Herman Dutch's post on the forums. There is a pre-packaged bankruptcy plan that has been drafted for over a month. I have confirmation of this. On Christmas Eve Eve, I spoke with a Mr. James L. Lee. He stated he would get back to me on Christmas Eve with answers to the questions I raised. The firm of KCC (Kurtzman, Carson) has been contacted and involved in the Sirius XM bankruptcy plan. I will provide the information of another firm that may be involved as well. This does not mean they will use it. I sincerely hope they do not. Today I tried to get information out of Mr. Paul Blalock. It was a very contentious call in which he basically told me to go screw myself and not to give up my day job. I then called back and told his secretary that Mr. Blalock is very unprofessional and has done nothing but lie to me the last two years and I can understand why he is so angry and so defensive because he is a complete failure as the Senior Vice President of Investor Relations. I informed him that I intend to hold him personally responsible for the lies, including the lie about the shareholder resolution in which he laughs about because he got away with misleading without actually lying. The fact is, it was a lie in which he needs to be held accountable. Quite frankly, I don't know how he still has a job. The company could save several hundred thousand dollars by firing the entire Investor Relations Department as they are of no use to anyone. I,for one, am sick and tired of this crap as Mr. Fink was the first to go, there will be many more to follow. I suggest everyone contact Kurtzman Carson and question them as to their involvement with the Sirius XM bankruptcy, let them know that management is corrupt and that if they help to facilitate the bankruptcy, we will consider them responsible for lying to us. They are now put on notice that we are aware of their involvement which could present a conflict of interest and very negative press in this economic environment.

Below is a list of members of Kurtzman Carson that read my initial e-mail response on 12/23/08. This e-mail is also an attempt to memorialize the correspondence between myself, SaveSirius.org and the Kurtzman Carson firm. Also, please note, the firm is located mere steps away from Sirius Headquarters on Avenue of the Americas. I have not put anything on the website about this because I don't want to be accused of yelling "fire" in the theatre. But, people, things are on fire and you need to be aware. Again, I hope and pray they do not file bankruptcy and somehow can get out of this mess without the need of bankruptcy as I hope to regain some of the million dollars in losses I have as I still hold approximately 140,000 shares.

Things are moving very fast, I do not have time to e-mail as often, please understand that things are at a more frenzied pace then ever, so in order to stay updated, you need to use the forums as the new website works perfectly. Those of you that don't want to fill out a request to the firm that I suggested......don't. I'm only trying to help and give you the information you need to be fully informed.

http://savesirius.org/index.php?opti...d=3&id=206#206

01-17-2009, 12:35 PM #36
    You can't even imagine what has been going on behind the scenes. You can't make this stuff up. Some of it is movie material...

...I suggest everyone contact Kurtzman Carson and question them as to their involvement with the Sirius XM bankruptcy, let them know that management is corrupt and that if they help to facilitate the bankruptcy, we will consider them responsible for lying to us.
    I trust you realize that being in posession of the bankruptcy information is considered insider, don't you? You don't have to actually trade securities to be a party to posessing insider information.

Plus, posting this information on a website and making recomendations to readers to call various people and threaten them that if they get involved with Sirius, they will be "held responsible" or whatever, is considered tortious interference -- especially when this information is NON-PUBLIC and may not even be true! This is the very definition and a classic example of tortious interference.

There are two possibilities here -- if it is true, then Mr. Hartlieb is in posession of gathering insider information and using it and using tortious interference tactics against potential business partners of Sirius for his own benefit; and he & those involved with him can be held accountable.

If it is not true, then Mr. Hartlieb and his group are guilty of passing on false and misleading information (aka, fraud) -- for the benefit of their litigation against the company.

Which end do YOU choose to be on? I've made my decision and suggested to others to stay away from, that is why I was so vocal about it in the beginning. But you make your own decision -- in my honest opinion, he and his group is one to stay very far away from. You give a perfect reason why to do exactly that.

----------
    Last edited by homer985; 01-17-2009 at 12:49 PM.

01-17-2009, 09:56 PM #37
    Makes sense to me, Homer. Thanks.

Enthusiast
    01-27-2009, 12:38 AM #38
    Please! That is funny! Homer you kill me.

Guru
    01-27-2009, 12:40 AM #39
    somebody kill this thread its just been tainted by hackiness

Page 4 of 4 ... 234