Page 14 of 18 ... 41213141516 ...
    Enthusiast
    01-16-2009, 10:01 PM #131
    Mel and Black are salivating because they have a perfect reason for filing Chapter 11. They will blame the current economic environment for not being able to negotiate favorable refinance terms. Anyone willing to place a bet?

Mentor
    01-16-2009, 10:46 PM #132
    SiriusXMInvestor: Until you have proof, SHUT UP. You and Hartlieb (if you are indeed two different people) have paraded this damn consipiracy theory to death.

You have provided absolutely no proof. You claim that you have a ton of it, yet you refuse to produce any of it. PROVIDE EVIDENCE OR BE QUIET!!

Enthusiast
    01-16-2009, 11:04 PM #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    SiriusXMInvestor: Until you have proof, SHUT UP. You and Hartlieb (if you are indeed two different people) have paraded this damn consipiracy theory to death.

You have provided absolutely no proof. You claim that you have a ton of it, yet you refuse to produce any of it. PROVIDE EVIDENCE OR BE QUIET!!
    You can't even imagine what has been going on behind the scenes. You can't make this stuff up. Some of it is movie material.

I have not been sending out e-mails because I assume that most are reading the web site as I do not have time to send out many e-mails as the fires are burning out of control. I hope that all of you are that Mr. Fink is no longer with the Robbins Umeda and Fink firm. In fact, he is said to be no longer practicing law and with information I have obtained, the rest of the firm is in big trouble. I don't care how many big campaign contributions they make, the egregious violations of law speak for themselves. That said, I assume that many of you had read Herman Dutch's post on the forums. There is a pre-packaged bankruptcy plan that has been drafted for over a month. I have confirmation of this. On Christmas Eve Eve, I spoke with a Mr. James L. Lee. He stated he would get back to me on Christmas Eve with answers to the questions I raised. The firm of KCC (Kurtzman, Carson) has been contacted and involved in the Sirius XM bankruptcy plan. I will provide the information of another firm that may be involved as well. This does not mean they will use it. I sincerely hope they do not. Today I tried to get information out of Mr. Paul Blalock. It was a very contentious call in which he basically told me to go screw myself and not to give up my day job. I then called back and told his secretary that Mr. Blalock is very unprofessional and has done nothing but lie to me the last two years and I can understand why he is so angry and so defensive because he is a complete failure as the Senior Vice President of Investor Relations. I informed him that I intend to hold him personally responsible for the lies, including the lie about the shareholder resolution in which he laughs about because he got away with misleading without actually lying. The fact is, it was a lie in which he needs to be held accountable. Quite frankly, I don't know how he still has a job. The company could save several hundred thousand dollars by firing the entire Investor Relations Department as they are of no use to anyone. I,for one, am sick and tired of this crap as Mr. Fink was the first to go, there will be many more to follow. I suggest everyone contact Kurtzman Carson and question them as to their involvement with the Sirius XM bankruptcy, let them know that management is corrupt and that if they help to facilitate the bankruptcy, we will consider them responsible for lying to us. They are now put on notice that we are aware of their involvement which could present a conflict of interest and very negative press in this economic environment.

Below is a list of members of Kurtzman Carson that read my initial e-mail response on 12/23/08. This e-mail is also an attempt to memorialize the correspondence between myself, SaveSirius.org and the Kurtzman Carson firm. Also, please note, the firm is located mere steps away from Sirius Headquarters on Avenue of the Americas. I have not put anything on the website about this because I don't want to be accused of yelling "fire" in the theatre. But, people, things are on fire and you need to be aware. Again, I hope and pray they do not file bankruptcy and somehow can get out of this mess without the need of bankruptcy as I hope to regain some of the million dollars in losses I have as I still hold approximately 140,000 shares.

Things are moving very fast, I do not have time to e-mail as often, please understand that things are at a more frenzied pace then ever, so in order to stay updated, you need to use the forums as the new website works perfectly. Those of you that don't want to fill out a request to the firm that I suggested......don't. I'm only trying to help and give you the information you need to be fully informed.

http://savesirius.org/index.php?opti...d=3&id=206#206

Addict
    01-16-2009, 11:11 PM #134
    Thanks Newman for your CENSORSHIP...MY post was not nasty just truthful. Dont apologize on my behalf...do remove my entire post if your going to censor it.

01-17-2009, 12:50 AM #135

1st timer...

Hi gang-

Totally new to the market as well as this board. Wife and I are "dipping our toes" into buying stocks...Going to go slow at the beginning and cut our teeth. I took some finance classes in College but that was a long time ago...

I've been a fan of Sirius/XM for several years now and its stock intrigues me. At its current selling price, it seems we almost can't lose.

I understand that any growth can only come after they take care of the 2 headed debt monster they have in front of them...so, this is a longer term proposition, for sure.

I apologize in advance for the elementary nature of my questions, some of you guys are speaking a language I surely don't, lol...

Question: What happens to people holding SIRI stock should they declare bankruptcy?

Thanks very much in advance and I hope to be able to contribute intelligently...someday...

Bill

Mentor
    01-17-2009, 01:36 AM #136
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusHope
    Thanks Newman for your CENSORSHIP...MY post was not nasty just truthful. Dont apologize on my behalf...do remove my entire post if your going to censor it.
    Your wish is my command. Your comment is deleted. Your post was inappropriate, rude, and did not add anything constructive to the conversation. By the way: This is SiriusBuzz, not Sirius. We do not advertise uncensored content. When something is inappropraite and does not add to the conversation it can and will be removed. It is ok for people to have differing opinions, but when you start making personal attacks, your remarks will be edited or deleted.
    Last edited by Newman; 01-17-2009 at 01:42 AM.

Mentor
    01-17-2009, 01:44 AM #137
    SiriusXMInvestor: Still not a shred of solid proof. How strange, considering all of the "proof" that Hartlieb states that he has. All of this work going on behind the scenes... what is the secret? I thought you were trying to inform and protect the shareholders? Why not inform us of the proof you have...

Guru
    01-17-2009, 02:36 AM #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    SiriusXMInvestor: Still not a shred of solid proof. How strange, considering all of the "proof" that Hartlieb states that he has. All of this work going on behind the scenes... what is the secret? I thought you were trying to inform and protect the shareholders? Why not inform us of the proof you have...
    Newman, this what I have to say....I have only seen a bunch of talk from SirusXMInvestor (nothing against him). I have to defend SiriusHope, his language for a forum was a little curse, but he has merit. SiriusHope had a couple of GREAT points! Let's see some documentation from SiriusXMInvestor. I mean that I am really open, either way, but show the cards.

I can take the truth, just don't give me B.S.

Let's win this battle together.

Thanks,

Bill

Have a great evening
    Last edited by billhart22; 01-17-2009 at 02:47 AM.

Mentor
    01-17-2009, 02:50 AM #139
    Bill, I am the one calling out this guy... (SiriusXMInvestor, I mean). I have called him out repeatedly with him producing absolutely nothing but circumstantial evidence and not a single shred of hard evidence.

That does not excuse the fact that this still should be a civil forum. I never once have resorted to personal attacks or insults.

I am not saying that I agree with ANYONE. All I am saying is STAY CIVIL.

Mentor
    01-17-2009, 02:59 AM #140
    http://www.kgw.com/news-local/storie...n.d575a79.html

Portland XM Radio subscribers report reception problems
    04:47 PM PST on Friday, January 16, 2009
    By ANNE YEAGER, kgw.com

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Dozens of Portlanders say they have had disrupted XM Satellite radio service and some say they’ve had no signal at all.

Andy Roe depends on his XM for entertainment and depends on it for work. He’s a structural engineer who is in his car a lot inspecting buildings.

“I would say I spend half the day in my car.”

But recently he’s noticed, while driving in Downtown Portland, his XM goes in and out.

“One time I noticed I had no signal for ten minutes.”

He’s not alone.

“Ever since January fifth, I was driving along and when I was in Downtown Portland, I hardly got a signal,” Jeff Lockhart says.

Lockhart said he called XM’s Customer Service but he didn’t get any answers.

“I always thought XM was great but if this continues I will no longer be a customer.”

Newschannel 8 found dozens more stories about customers in the Portland area not receiving service.

XM released this statement: “We have dispatched technicians to survey the signal environment in Portland. We are checking to see what is interfering with our signal.”

Calls to the FCC were not returned by deadline.

Page 14 of 18 ... 41213141516 ...