Page 4 of 18 ... 2345614 ...
    Guru
    01-13-2009, 12:43 AM #31

From what I can make out with all of this is

Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    i wanna hold lvlt long like sirius but im just hoping i can stay in the green while i hold it long unlike sirius :O, i was hoping to get back to 1.50 range tommorow hoping that the pullback is only going to be one day, but i think thats a little too optimistic. If It can hold where's its at till it pop's up again i will be happy. I just dont want to see it return to under a dollar I will check that site out and let u know what i think
    From what I can make out of this is that LVLT is now on a weak uptrend, that it is very possible that it is a stop for sellers and could bounce back. Try ino.com and sign your stocks up for a daily trend analysis if interested.

It was an excessive down, so that website I told you about seems to think that it may have bottomed and will work its way up. It was given a one day bearish money flow.

So I guess that sideways, to "maybe" up a hair could happen.

I definitely want it to stay above a buck also. Funny that you said 1.50 is your target...that is mine also, lol, because that is a good safe figure.

Also, there is an indication that SIRI could be changing into a sidelines trading mode from the downtrend. I don't know, maybe just more madness! lol

Looking at the charts, I got the same indications and feelings. It wasn't the market that did this to LVLT, it was the traders trying to reach for the brass ring without taking their support ladder with them (the sellers).

This happened a bunch today with a lot of stocks, because everybody wants to succeed, and I damn well don't blame them. Now I see what my Mom tried to teach me from the Bible - fast growth without roots doesn't last. It is a rush, though! If it moves fast, I may sell fast and then re-buy.....(just thinking out loud)

Have a great evening
    Last edited by billhart22; 01-13-2009 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Had more to say

Enthusiast
    01-13-2009, 01:25 AM #32

Gracias gents....

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusHope View Post
    Whynot..
    i agree totally..some of these stockholders need to get a life... if they worry about .001 up or down daily..it's a .13 stock...they waste time with trying to figure out all the bullshit behind the manipulation, charts and stats.
    Lads- Thanks again and as I mentioned several times before, in postings long-long ago and in seemingly galaxies far-far away......I do have some unusual insight into this company (NOT TO BE TAKEN AS FACT.....as nothing is certain in this world of ours).

Sirius' forward thinking is both analytical, cost conscious, ROI focused, investor friendly (yeah, yeah let me have it you number crunching knobs..) and ranges far beyond what a great deal of folks have in mind.

Give them time, allow them to reach financing, allow them to firmly imprint their presence in the market (5 years GLOBAL market) and then we'll see who gives a flying RATS ASS about charts which dictate hundredths of pennies worth of losses or gains. Mel is not the Anti-Christ......he is a shrewd, though poorly spoken leader, who DOES have a plan and the name recognition and clout to get what he wants......in due time.

Try the eggs sunny side up, kiss the wife, walk the dog, tip the waiter and just smile knowing we're all going to win here......when the time is right.

Cheers and good night,
    -Whynot

Mentor
    01-13-2009, 01:42 AM #33
    All of you people talking about "global domination" are crazy.

Sirius already broadcasts globally: Over the internet.

That will be the only way they are able to broadcast globally for many many many years to come.

IF they were to expand outside of the US/Canada, it would be to Mexico and South America. Why? Because their satellites already cover those areas during their down time. Covering any other part of the globe would require the launch of multiple (read: 3 or MORE) new satellites at a cost of nearly 1 billion each to build and launch. And you expect them to do this HOW in the next 5 years?

01-13-2009, 01:58 AM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    And you expect them to do this HOW in the next 5 years?
    Worldspace has some spacejunk for sale

Addict
    01-13-2009, 02:19 AM #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Whynot View Post
    Lads- Thanks again and as I mentioned several times before, in postings long-long ago and in seemingly galaxies far-far away......I do have some unusual insight into this company (NOT TO BE TAKEN AS FACT.....as nothing is certain in this world of ours).

Sirius' forward thinking is both analytical, cost conscious, ROI focused, investor friendly (yeah, yeah let me have it you number crunching knobs..) and ranges far beyond what a great deal of folks have in mind.

Give them time, allow them to reach financing, allow them to firmly imprint their presence in the market (5 years GLOBAL market) and then we'll see who gives a flying RATS ASS about charts which dictate hundredths of pennies worth of losses or gains. Mel is not the Anti-Christ......he is a shrewd, though poorly spoken leader, who DOES have a plan and the name recognition and clout to get what he wants......in due time.

Try the eggs sunny side up, kiss the wife, walk the dog, tip the waiter and just smile knowing we're all going to win here......when the time is right.

Cheers and good night,
    -Whynot
    I don't like eggs, I don't have a wife (few girlfriends though, just for the occasional...), don't like pets (too many germs), hate restaurant food (too many germs, fat, carbs and who knows what else), I do not want to smile by myself (I may end up looking like an i....t)...I do like to win though...
    Last edited by Siriusowner; 01-13-2009 at 02:28 AM.

Addict
    01-13-2009, 02:27 AM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Whynot View Post
    Hey gents,

Thanks for all the data and charts, sincerely. That is an aspect of trading/investing which I admittedly need a greater education.

But for F*CK'S sake-this stock is staying EXACTLY where it is (+or- a penny or two) until financing is taken care of and the Q4/Q1 09 numbers come out......hopefully positive numbers!!

No reason to quibble, blind yourself with charts or devote too much of your day to this data until we hear some legitimate, tangible and hopefully encouraging news!

Enjoy the day, evening and life in general folks!!!

Cheers,
    -Whynot
    You maybe right. The company balance sheet sucks, that is a fact.

However, you do whatever you like with your day, evening, life or whatever and let us do what we like, ok ?

Guru
    01-13-2009, 02:47 AM #37

Why not?

I have seen 2 posts of his.........and he is a dude........congrats for having some smarts whynot!

Guru
    01-13-2009, 03:16 AM #38

The grim reality

SIRI is a stock, and at this point is worthless to an investor. I have come to the determination that when I hit my breaking point, I am out of here.

To many, this is almost a religion, following .001's, however, I love SIRI and its product, but I hate the stock at its current trend. I just want to get my money back and leave, but I wish all of you the best that want to wait until 2013. Good lord, that is 4-5 years from now.

I don't hang on to stocks for more than a profit, not years.

I might as well invest in IBM or momma and daddy's stocks. hoping for a dividend.

I want SIRI to succeed, but over a course of years it is a worthless investment.

To make money, you have to be on the move, not waiting for everything to come to you.

Don't get me wrong, I hope that everyone here has great prosperity, but time is money. I am here with you until I leave and hope the best for all of us.

At the same time, I really appreciate the guys that have taken a big loss and have no choice...to you, my heart sincerely goes out and I wish you the best that can be had...you deserve millions!

I am just here until I can get out with a profit...after all, isn't that what stocks are all about?

Guru
    01-13-2009, 08:02 AM #39
    Boy bill, you sure did change h(e)art in one month?

01-13-2009, 11:47 AM #40
    looks like the volume is very low today 3.7mil at 10:47am

Page 4 of 18 ... 2345614 ...