Page 3 of 18 1234513 ...
    Guru
    01-12-2009, 06:08 PM #21

Overbought

Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    The market was down all of last week - how can you say that the market is overbought???

How can you say that the market is going sideways now with the DOW down 142 ???
    Check out the term overbought, then go check out the charts for LVLT, CY, ABK and some more.....

Nobody said anything about the DOW average.

Overbought refers to runs on stock that make big gains with too small a percentage of sellers. The stock will run up, slow down, then collapse because of a lack of sellers. Once it collapses, it goes sideways...check those three examples for the last two weeks including today.

There are tons of stocks that this happened to last week as then ran up and today, the 12th of January, they collapsed and are going sideways. This was a general market trend. Consequently, it could have "possibly" affected the DOW that you are apparently concerned with.

Guru
    01-12-2009, 06:14 PM #22
    what do you think lvlt is going to do this week billhart?

Enthusiast
    01-12-2009, 06:35 PM #23

Valium time....

Hey gents,

Thanks for all the data and charts, sincerely. That is an aspect of trading/investing which I admittedly need a greater education.

But for F*CK'S sake-this stock is staying EXACTLY where it is (+or- a penny or two) until financing is taken care of and the Q4/Q1 09 numbers come out......hopefully positive numbers!!

No reason to quibble, blind yourself with charts or devote too much of your day to this data until we hear some legitimate, tangible and hopefully encouraging news!

Enjoy the day, evening and life in general folks!!!

Cheers,
    -Whynot

Guru
    01-12-2009, 06:50 PM #24

Lvlt

Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    what do you think lvlt is going to do this week billhart?
    Just call me bill, tripping..

I think it may go sideways for at least a week, but who knows.. You might take a look on stockconsultant.com, they will give you a really good idea of what is going on. It is very thorough in the free section.

We got a good blast of pullback from overbuy smacking us today, eh?

All of my stocks did the same thing today. I certainly won't panic, because I am still way ahead, but I am considering selling on the next run up to 1.62, especially if it goes up that fast again, but I will just have to analyze it as it goes along. I would like to be in a position to buy it back if it does it again (provided I sell it). I would like to see the next run go up a bit slower.

Check out that site though, it is huge with good information and let me know what you think, as I am very interested since you are a LVLT holder.

Thanks,

Bill

Guru
    01-12-2009, 07:24 PM #25
    i wanna hold lvlt long like sirius but im just hoping i can stay in the green while i hold it long unlike sirius :O, i was hoping to get back to 1.50 range tommorow hoping that the pullback is only going to be one day, but i think thats a little too optimistic. If It can hold where's its at till it pop's up again i will be happy. I just dont want to see it return to under a dollar I will check that site out and let u know what i think

Enthusiast
    01-12-2009, 07:25 PM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Whynot View Post
    Hey gents,

Thanks for all the data and charts, sincerely. That is an aspect of trading/investing which I admittedly need a greater education.

But for F*CK'S sake-this stock is staying EXACTLY where it is (+or- a penny or two) until financing is taken care of and the Q4/Q1 09 numbers come out......hopefully positive numbers!!

No reason to quibble, blind yourself with charts or devote too much of your day to this data until we hear some legitimate, tangible and hopefully encouraging news!

Cheers,
    -Whynot

Thank you Whynot!!!!!!!!!!! This stock is not trading on anything but what you said.

Addict
    01-12-2009, 11:21 PM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Whynot View Post
    Hey gents,

Cheers,
    -Whynot
    Whynot..
    i agree totally..some of these stockholders need to get a life... if they worry about .001 up or down daily..it's a .13 stock...they waste time with trying to figure out all the bullshit behind the manipulation, charts and stats.

Enthusiast
    01-12-2009, 11:51 PM #28

it is officially on !

this stock will be bigger than you can imagine. with new cars domestic and foreign , offering SR i can only imagine about SIRI being worldwide in 5 years , maybe less. it won't be long before soccer fans , japanese baseball , foreign music , etc will be enjoyed by people all over the world in their country and everywhere they travel. is it possible ? another depression is possible , so why not global expansion of the best radio on air today , SiriusXM.

of course all this is only if SIRI can hang in there for 09 , and then the sky's the limit , literally. i just got back hitting the slopes in Colo and this stock hasn't changed a bit , first time its done that since i bought into it. when i bought into it , three days later , it started its downward spiral . so i'll take this as a good sign.

01-13-2009, 12:24 AM #29
    Hello fellas.

Been looking around here for about 6 months now. Been evaluating this company for a while. While I hate to see all the hate stuff about Mel. He seems to be doing his best he can with the current conditions. One thing I have notice is that he is always thinking ahead. The reverse stock move I believe is worst case scenario and he did that to possibly buy the extra 180 days if needed. The other thing I have noticed is that Mel has been adding shares and he seems to be honest and blunt when he speaks. He tells it like it is whether you like it or not. So part of me say he will go down with this ship sinking as well and not be like an Enron or that Madoff guy. Something that should be cherished in times like these. I have 8291 invested in this stock and will probably buy more in the next couple of days if it goes down. It will be a nice chunk to be honest. The one other things I would like to say is I hate that many of you feel screwed by getting this stock at a pretty high stock price. I see it rebounding and doing so strongly over the next few years. The sky is truly the limit with this company. If they move past all this massive debt we may all need to meet at the nearest beach and buy the bar out. It can happen. It just will not happen over night that's for sure.

01-13-2009, 12:30 AM #30

warrents?

Anyone have a clue why they were up so much today?

Last Trade: 125.00
    Trade Time: 3:15PM ET
    Change: 100.00 (400.00%)
    Prev Close: 25.00
    Open: 50.00
    Bid: 3.00 x 500
    Ask: 175.00 x 100

Page 3 of 18 1234513 ...