Page 18 of 18 ... 8161718
    01-19-2009, 09:51 PM #171
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    seriously this guy add nothing to the convo except bs lies and conspiracy nonsense, why do you continue to allow him to post this complete bullshit. I remember you said newman that you had to back up your statements with facts. This guy is straight up lying through his teeth plz kick him out! kick him out! kick him out! kick him out! kick him out!
    kick him out! kick him out! kick him out! kick him out! kick him out! kick him out!
    Please boot that guy. I agree with Tripping!!!
    Last edited by R-U-Sirius; 01-19-2009 at 11:25 PM.

Guru
    01-19-2009, 10:29 PM #172
    Off with his head!!!!!!!!

Mentor
    01-20-2009, 12:47 AM #173
    I am giving him the benifit of the doubt, like I would with any of you, to post facts. He has provided email addresses and phone numbers. I have emailed all of the address he has given and called the phone number that he has provided. The phone number I called went straight to voicemail, and the name given was indeed of someone calling themselves James Le. I left a voice mail and will follow up with a phone call tomorrow. As I said, I keep an open mind. Any "proof" provided will be examined for validity. It may very well turn out that all of those email addresses respond with a resounding "no" and Mr. Le may have never heard of a Michael Hartlieb. I would be doing everyone here in this forum a disservice if I did not follow any leads provided, to either prove or disprove this conspiracy theory. I will keep you all updated.

Enthusiast
    01-20-2009, 01:36 AM #174

hey newman !

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Reverse split does not save the company from bankruptcy. A reverse split is all a numbers game. You either have 100 shares at $1 each or you have 1 share worth $100. It does not help the company raise any money and has no affect on debt. Mel has sated that the reverse split issue is simply to be on the table in case they need to use it for NASDAQ listing requirements. The day after the RS was approved, Nasdaq again extended the listing requirement ban, meaning that Sirius really does not have to worry about delistment until March of 2010 at the earliest and only if the Nasdaq does not change it's rules again.

Bankruptcy is a whole different issue that is not tied to the reverse split at all. Your question was phrased as either or. There is no either or when it comes to RS and BK. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. That is why winagain said that they could both happen or neither could happen. One has no affect on the other

thank you. you're the man , and i'm just a new investor that ran into money and invested wildly into this company and your posts have been very informative as others have done as well , i thank you all. so lighten up winagain. and newman , what happened to the smiley face on your sign off ?
    Last edited by Newman; 01-20-2009 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Fixed the quote problem for ya. You forgot to close the code...

Page 18 of 18 ... 8161718