Page 2 of 3 123
    Guru
    01-07-2009, 02:34 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    No offense guys but

1. How can people say it isn't that bad when they don't listen to the whole show and people all over the place are complaining? If you heard the sound of Howard and Tim's voices today you would know just how bad it is.

2. No one can speculate how this good could be a good move financially and no one can say that this will end up costing less then the canceled subs because none of us know how much Bubba wanted to begin with. What we all do know is that Terrestrial knew he was worth more and they were willing to pay him. Not to mention he once again expanded into more terrestrial markets.

You're right... I found the SAME EXACT THING on free radio. This is a digital age and just because you dont live in the southern markets doesn't mean that you can not tune into the live feed on Florida stations.
    ok you can cancel and then all your left with is bubba on fm??????? sounds like a GRRRRRRRREAAAT move to me, i got plenty of other things to listen too, i like deepak chopra on sirius stars i like alan colmes on fox news not to mention HOWARD and all the great COMMERCIAL FREE MUSIC you still have a great service. Okay you can tune into your live feed, but will u get replay's? will u get to listen to it in your car? Are you thinking about canceling charles or just understanding why people would? If all you wanted sirius for was an uncensored bubba show then go ahead and cancel but there really is so much more.

Guru
    01-07-2009, 07:58 AM #12
    Tripping your awesome, anyone who cancelled is nuts! They will be back

I just downloaded star player for windows and man, it has renewed my hope in this company. Once Mel cleans up house and gets things moving like he has said...he said the xmp3 was a cool little device, it is for sure. He says he's working on cool things with the auto companies, I can't wait to see what it is. Iphone beta out...progress!!! This starplayer should be offered on sirius.com.

Bubba is like 1/1000th maybe less of what sirius really is.
    Last edited by imromo24; 01-07-2009 at 08:00 AM.

Head Honcho
    01-07-2009, 01:07 PM #13
    People never address all of the points that are made, they just zero in on the one thing they think they can refute.

I never said that I canceled all of my subscriptions. What I did say was:

I had an additional subscription specifically to listen to Bubba while at work, I canceled that subscription today.
    I still have Sirius in my car and a live feed that I can use after 7 PM.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    01-07-2009, 01:50 PM #14
    #1 i heard it, of course howard and tim dont like reading all those emails but honestly they could care less, thats why he said go ahead and cancel, which i agree cause your stupid if u cancel because of bubba unless you seriously cant fnd anything else to listen too in which case i pity you.

#2 im not saying this is a good financial or bad financial move, it is what it is some1 was willing to pay him more so he went there. I think sirius will get him back exsclusivly again when there stock price and debt are handled. I think bubba can seriously draw maybe 30,000 cancelations with probaly 50 percent that resubscribe if he was to be fired completely, im going with that number cause that's close to what i heard his aqh is so while that isnt good it isnt that bad either.
    Last edited by trippingthespeculatingpos; 01-07-2009 at 03:10 PM.

Addict
    01-07-2009, 02:20 PM #15

Sirius satellite programing

What about all the new programs that they are adding...even though its not for me.. like this cooking show...or all the other deals like this kids channel or all the sports channels..I have no data but I wouldnt be surprise that for every 1 who cancels, not just for Bubba but for whatever reason the other complaners have at least 1 takes their place....or more...

01-07-2009, 03:00 PM #16
    I think that is made clear by the quarterly numbers.

Having said that, people are bitching and news orgs are starting to pick up this story. Do you think that me complaining to friends who do not have the service is helping the Sirius XM cause?

I am not super worried about Bubba fans as much as I am the fact Howard Sterns channel is now censored and people are talking about it.

Guru
    01-07-2009, 03:23 PM #17
    didn't bubba have the weekends off to see his family?

think about someone like oprah with a tv channel, tv show, magazine, radio channel to name a few things, i bet she's busy.

Bubba doesn't want to work hard and therefore should not even be talked about as ELITE.

This turd is not going to bring down sirius and the fact that they didn't drop him really means nothing, he is second class entertainment and howard doesn't have any more first class entertainment to fill 2 channels 24 hours a day.

Someone will come along and take his place...or in two years bubba will take howards place. But the fact of the matter is this is a small drop in the bucket.

I have never heard bubbas show so its easy for me to forget him, but as an investor it is discouraging that they can't get an uncensored recording to broadcast.

Has anyone heard if this is possible? Is it really censored?

Guru
    01-07-2009, 05:48 PM #18
    yea it is his censored fm show from the morning

Head Honcho
    01-07-2009, 11:27 PM #19
    First you say...

Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    This turd is not going to bring down sirius and the fact that they didn't drop him really means nothing.
    Then you say:

I have never heard bubbas show
    Next you say:

he is second class entertainment
    Then you say:

or in two years bubba will take howards place.
    I am confused
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    01-07-2009, 11:57 PM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    I think that is made clear by the quarterly numbers.

Having said that, people are bitching and news orgs are starting to pick up this story. Do you think that me complaining to friends who do not have the service is helping the Sirius XM cause?

I am not super worried about Bubba fans as much as I am the fact Howard Sterns channel is now censored and people are talking about it.
    I dont know what your talking about....I listened to Howards show today and didnt hear any Censoring? Artie was cursing nothing has changed on howard100...

Page 2 of 3 123