Page 1 of 4 123 ...
    Addict
    01-03-2009, 02:49 PM #1

This not about me, its about SIRIUS

There are several points that most of you got wrong.

1.- I do not hate SIRIUS

2.- I do not love SIRIUS

Now that I got that out of the way:

3.- I do not know why everyone hates me when I have been saying for the last 3 months not to buy SIRIUS right now and had made sense, unless someone wants to prove me different. Is it because I am against Demian and his wishes, dreams and wants ?

4.- SIRIUS is in a very, very bad situation, can't y'all see it ? No matter how rosy the future is painted by the CEO, they have a 3 billion debt for crying out loud. Do y'all think that if Wall Street believed that SIRIUS was a sound and profitable company, the stock would be at these price levels ? Lets wait and see, if you miss this boat, there are 5000 other in the NYSE where you can make money.

5.- MOST IMPORTANT: As I said before, if you are in, you are in, IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO SELL right now but IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO ADD either.

6.- Y'all may want to risk some money but WHY RISK IT WHERE THE ODDS ARE AGAINST YOU ? Risk it where and when the odds are in your favor. This market is for small hits, singles and doubles, not for out of the park homeruns. Now, if you want to hit an out of the park homerun, at least wait until the pitcher (the shorts) get tired or you get the bases loaded (after the company 4th quarter earnings announcement).

7.- Take a closer look at SIRIUS balance sheet and tell me, does it make sense to add more shares right now ? Add when the company confirms that they are in the right track for 2 quarters or more in row.

8.- Always, always, always buy in an uptrend and short in a downtrend. You will never be able to time the market perfectly and who knows how low the stock price can go ? Exactly.

9.- IF I did not care I will most likely follow Demian and Tipping and not be against their hopes, wants and whishes... which may or may not come true.

10.- Again, I do not hate SIRIUS but I do not love it either, it is just a trade play.

Mentor
    01-03-2009, 05:17 PM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post

I do not know why everyone hates me when I have been saying for the last 3 months not to buy SIRIUS right now and had made sense
    Why do you continue to try to take credit and gloat about how you were right about saying not to buy SIRI for "the last 3 months" on this board when that is just simply not true?

First of all - You only joined this board just less than 2 months ago...

Second - What about this post you made on 12/02/08 telling people on this board that it was safe to buy and that SIRI was no longer in a downtrend?

Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    I was looking at several charts and I came to the conclusion that SIRI may have found a bottom. In other words, it is no longer in a pronounced down trend.

If you look at SIRI's 100 day chart, you will see that for the last 17 to 18 trading days or so, it has been basically trading in a range with its lowest around .14 and its highest at around .25. So it has been on a range and I think it has found good support and resistance. In other words, it will be "safe" to buy at .14 or a little bit above....
    After this you have the nerve to gloat in multiple threads and even start some saying how right you have been. I thought you said it wasn't about you? Do you think anyone cares if you have been right or not? People come to this board to discuss and get info about SIRI - not for pissing contests about who has been more right or not...

Enthusiast
    01-03-2009, 05:31 PM #3
    People have been blaming everything and everyone for the $0.12 share price. All the ranting and raving doesn't change the fact that Sirius led by Mel & Co. has been a very poorly run company.
    The clock is ticking and only time will tell.

01-03-2009, 05:37 PM #4
    Owned by Sirious,

You add NO value here, stick with the DOW 30 or even get a bit CRAZY and invest in the QQQQ's!!! Those company's have great balance sheets and tons of cash all the things you have a hard on for!!! This company has NEVER made $, this company has large debt, this company has lost many investors $!! HOWEVER for those of us that have not sold have lost NOTHING stocks are nothing more then PAPER gains/losses until realized!!!!! If sirixm goes belly up we lose 100% BUT if your WRONG (which u are) we get paid 25 to 1!!! Now stick to the great balance sheet investments and you will double your $ every 7-10 yrs and will be a rich grumpy old man!!!!

Enthusiast
    01-03-2009, 05:39 PM #5

lol !!!

you guys are a trip , blah blah blah , who wants a jager-bomb ?

01-03-2009, 05:46 PM #6
    This was such a happy place until OWNED BY SIRIUS shows up (could be a great leading contrarian indicator??). He acts as though we all think this is a blue chip company and looking to double our $ evey 7-10 yrs! This is a LONG term spec play that could make HUGE returns if/when financing gets taken care of!! The Iphone app is in bata testing, this could be yet ANOTHER catalist that could turn the tides!!!!!

When we hit $1 I will be all about hitting the Yager-bomb shots!!!!!!!

APP FOR IPHONE!!

http://www.orbitcast.com/archives/si...time.html#more

Enthusiast
    01-03-2009, 05:51 PM #7

yo !

Quote Originally Posted by LIBOR/TED SPREAD View Post
    Owned by Sirious,

You add NO value here, stick with the DOW 30 or even get a bit CRAZY and invest in the QQQQ's!!! Those company's have great balance sheets and tons of cash all the things you have a hard on for!!! This company has NEVER made $, this company has large debt, this company has lost many investors $!! HOWEVER for those of us that have not sold have lost NOTHING stocks are nothing more then PAPER gains/losses until realized!!!!! If sirixm goes belly up we lose 100% BUT if your WRONG (which u are) we get paid 25 to 1!!! Now stick to the great balance sheet investments and you will double your $ every 7-10 yrs and will be a rich grumpy old man!!!!
    ok , maybe you should try sugar free red bull ? this is you - , this is me on your posts thus far. so up and quit bashing everybody , plus , anybody can post in here and anything for that matter.

Enthusiast
    01-03-2009, 11:24 PM #8
    Siriusowner,
    You are about the only one who speaks the truth in this place. It's kind of refreshing. It is also funny how people on this board are in denial. It is like a Mel Karmazin cheerleader club here. There hasn't been much value to this site lately... It is all pump. Brandon's articles are borderline irresponsible. Charles deleting any post that he doesn't like. Demian yelling at anyone who doesn't read his intraday thread (which is quite annoying to read, up .005, down .005, people bought after hours, i wonder who?, etc.). Savery is about the only decent writer... but there is nothing to write about. I used to think the people here were pretty smart, but the more I read the more I realize they don't know any more than anyone else. Most are simply "fans" of sirius and seem to only have a couple grand or so invested, yet talk like they are big time stock traders or something....

Enthusiast
    01-04-2009, 01:05 AM #9

Oh SiriusOwner......

Quote Originally Posted by LIBOR/TED SPREAD View Post
    This was such a happy place until OWNED BY SIRIUS shows up (could be a great leading contrarian indicator??). He acts as though we all think this is a blue chip company and looking to double our $ evey 7-10 yrs! This is a LONG term spec play that could make HUGE returns if/when financing gets taken care of!! The Iphone app is in bata testing, this could be yet ANOTHER catalist that could turn the tides!!!!!

When we hit $1 I will be all about hitting the Yager-bomb shots!!!!!!!

APP FOR IPHONE!!

http://www.orbitcast.com/archives/si...time.html#more
    SiriusOwner,

I thought we had sorted you out a few weeks ago and that you were going to drift quietly back into that little Oil patch in Texas, never to be heard from again.......Guess it was too good to be true. Damn.

However, I am always glad to see you post rubbish, stick your foot in your enormous mouth and then get called out on it for all to see.

You sure the fumes from that Oil patch aren't making you a little dizzy or confused?? Might want to move that trailer hitch a few hundred yards from the fumes fella....

Cheers,
    -Whynot

Addict
    01-04-2009, 01:17 AM #10
    TED, Demian, whynot -

The truth always hurts...that is why so many people prefer to live in denial. You can build castles in the sky and keep dreaming your happy dream... or should I say nightmare? I am off to something else and better, I will pay a visit from time to time but not as often as before, maybe with the occasional post... As doobz26 says you bring us nothing of value...By the way, great news, SIRI closed green yesterday by 1/4 of a cent ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ...