Page 2 of 3 123
    Enthusiast
    01-02-2009, 11:45 PM #11

whoa whoa whoa

Happy New Year Guys ! what's all the hub bub ? yes the future is bleak , but not over. i agree not to post negative articles or news about our company , but then again it does hold water when the company puts itself in debt and hasn't done much to rectify the situation. it's a constant reminder to myself to do more research before i plunge in like an idiot being a new investor. but how were we to know that the market would crash. still , if the company didn't have a debt , i believe SIRI would've been around a $ 1.50 right now. just like every other tech stock out there losing 30% , 50% , etc. but in the end, Mel is a smarter man than i am in the business industry and i put my money right into to his checking account and i'm still waiting for a receipt. by that i mean , show me something that i could hang onto. i did know this was a long term investment and i probably won't buy again until it gets above a dollar again. with Mel buying a company and bringing a huge debt with it is a perfect example of the ( swap ) credit crisis. this is another one my ramblings of nonsense , what i meant to say anyway was , " can't we all get along ? "

and thank SiriusOwner for ALL the post that have been helpful to everybody in many ways.

01-03-2009, 12:02 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    really? lol
    Yes, I mean it. Damian has been posting as much as he can find on the intraday threads, being it good or bad. And unfortunately there has been more bad than good. Nobody here is pumping this stock, or painting rosy pictures or placing halos above it. But I believe, and this is my opinion, that one should have a sound and diversified portfolio. But it is also to have one position in there that is against all odds.............if you know what I mean. This stock has been beaten down, down, down by people that should not even care. Why? I have no idea. But I tell you this, it is staying in my portfolio, and all of the bashers will have to pry it from my cold dead hands. You made my day Trip, because of all of the volume; it sure isn't because of the "hype".

01-03-2009, 01:29 AM #13
    The name should mr Owned by Serious as they have owned you, you are bitter about your loss and now want to see it die. For those of us that have taken advantage of $ cost avg still have our chip and a chair!! You may even be right and if your we loss 100% of our investment but if your WRONG we get paid 25 to 1!!!! STFU we all know there are issue's we all know it's not all rossey this is a freeking 12 CENT stock a third grader knows it's an uphill battle but like most here they will have to pull my 300,000 shares from my cold dead hands!!!!!

Guru
    01-03-2009, 01:54 AM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I read that also, but, I have found a very profound thing about xplosivestocks.com. When they call a hot stock, chances are it will be for a few days. When they scream hot, that is the time to go in short term. If you get in on their stocks right away, without any hesitance, make some money and get out, then you are generally safe and can make some money. Don't hang out thinking things will get rosier. I watch them closely all of the time and receive their news letters.

I actually follow a lot of their recommendations, just so I can see. So in one way, they are totally legit and in my opinion I could be wrong, but there are people out there (not saying them) that seed stocks, make announcements and then go for a quick kill. It's just when they give you the word, you have to have faith and pull the trigger, then jump even if it is from 40,000 ft.

As for SIRI being in one of their recommendations, you have got me by the cahones. I cannot even chart SIRI.....there is nothing to chart...it is in a tube and going sideways.

Hope I didn't bum you out, you are a great guy!

Read their disclaimer (the last paragraph) of that post.

Bill
    yeah i never listen to any analysts or services like that, i prefer my own common sense, but i saw that just as i read siriushater's post so i figured id throw it up, but ya your right, bad example. there have been good articles they are just rare and i dont save them.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Yes, I mean it. Damian has been posting as much as he can find on the intraday threads, being it good or bad. And unfortunately there has been more bad than good. Nobody here is pumping this stock, or painting rosy pictures or placing halos above it. But I believe, and this is my opinion, that one should have a sound and diversified portfolio. But it is also to have one position in there that is against all odds.............if you know what I mean. This stock has been beaten down, down, down by people that should not even care. Why? I have no idea. But I tell you this, it is staying in my portfolio, and all of the bashers will have to pry it from my cold dead hands. You made my day Trip, because of all of the volume; it sure isn't because of the "hype".
    just stating the obvious

Guru
    01-03-2009, 03:09 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    yeah i never listen to any analysts or services like that, i prefer my own common sense, but i saw that just as i read siriushater's post so i figured id throw it up, but ya your right, bad example. there have been good articles they are just rare and i dont save them.
    I believe that you are right! Common sense dictates. I cannot find ANY logical reason for SIRI to go nipples up.

I think that the worst case circumstance is that SIRI would be bought up at a profit and we will gain. We should gain either way, but what is all this shorting about? I just cannot figure it out?

Time is on our side......it is the law of supply and demand...right now there is a pissing war between bulls and bears and nobody is winning. A stalemate. When the demand goes up (bullish) we will win and the shorters will go away when they have to start paying for stock. It just rivets me how they can exist in the first place. I know that I have said this over and over, but there is no volatility to make money with this stock and pay brokers fees. Am I the only one that pays $6.95 a trade?

You have to go a long ways with this stock to pay that and make a profit. If I were a shorter (which I am not((not saying that is wise))) I would go somewhere that there is a clear playing field. I wouldn't be shorting SIRI. The cost isn't worth the risk.

So my comments on that article earlier come from the fact that I just don't know how this is being done! My comments on the chart and what the chart contains are real. Is it that I am just emotionally hung up with SIRI (which is bad to be hung up on a stock), or do I really believe that it can be something?

I believe that SIRI is a greatly undervalued stock! (obviously). So it frustrates the hell out of me that it has turned this direction and it is so cheap.

The only thing I can say is to hang in there and let it sort itself out. I have come to the determination that if I lose, well, then I lose. I refuse to believe that though...something is going to come out of all of this...is the world going to hang up SAT radio? I reply - "Not in my car!".

GM went up today....at least a temporary good sign.

I have been really side-lining the financial news..and news in general...Screw all of the media. They talk about doom and how buying stock is so bad, BUT they never tell about the Godzillions of dollars being made on the short side. There is more money being made now by shorters than any other investor out there. Do they explain shorting to the public? NO! Why? Because they don't want them to know and they wouldn't have any copy or fear to place in people. They neglect the fact that there is two sides to the stock market.

So, I am just hanging in with SIRI, a small investment for me, but really big for others.

We have time on our side and a technology that won't go away.

A little bit too much Maker's Mark tonight, but what the hay, it makes my inhibitions go away!

Peace,

Bill

Guru
    01-03-2009, 04:14 AM #16
    i think the shorts are ur typical news followers, they see nothing but bad news about siri that its going bankrupt and what not, the articles out there are screaming to short it. so they short it, hoping it goes to 2 cents, i mean look at siriowner he says he would short it. the problem is they are probaly going to get burned like the people who bought at 2 dollars or so when the analysts told them too. We just have to wait and see though, anything's possible unfortunately lol

Enthusiast
    01-03-2009, 02:05 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by LIBOR/TED SPREAD View Post
    The name should mr Owned by Serious as they have owned you, you are bitter about your loss and now want to see it die. For those of us that have taken advantage of $ cost avg still have our chip and a chair!! You may even be right and if your we loss 100% of our investment but if your WRONG we get paid 25 to 1!!!! STFU we all know there are issue's we all know it's not all rossey this is a freeking 12 CENT stock a third grader knows it's an uphill battle but like most here they will have to pull my 300,000 shares from my cold dead hands!!!!!
    who are you typing to ? decaf man , decaf. oh , if your typing to me , you can kiss my a$$ with the " STFU " statement ! do you not know that its a new year and we go forward with positive reinforcement , not backlashing. happy new year bit#% !

01-03-2009, 06:01 PM #18
    Sorry Greenland, was not towards you at all!!!! Siriusowner = Owned by Sirious

Happy new year to you too!!
    Last edited by LIBOR/TED SPREAD; 01-03-2009 at 06:03 PM.

Addict
    01-03-2009, 10:24 PM #19

XM or Sirius on your Mac without a browser

XM or Sirius on your Mac without a browser
    by Mel Martin on Jan 3rd 2009

Rogue Amoeba has just released a public preview of their new desktop player for XM and Sirius called Pulsar.

Its Time… SiriusXM has started on its rise to Success…Keep it up Mel…I am a Believer….Long on Sirius and ALL YOU BASHERS can find somewhere esle to do your Voodoo!

Enthusiast
    01-03-2009, 11:14 PM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by LIBOR/TED SPREAD View Post
    Sorry Greenland, was not towards you at all!!!! Siriusowner = Owned by Sirious

Happy new year to you too!!
    all good , let's go buy some real stocks lol

Page 2 of 3 123