Page 1 of 3 123
    Addict
    01-02-2009, 06:12 PM #1

Why Sirius Radio (SIRI) Is Doomed

I like this article. Especially the "never get emotionally involved with your porttfolio. Your positions must represent fundamentally sound companies with a strong potential to generate positive cash flows and growing earnings."

He also wrote "If Wall Street thought the company had a viable plan to get rid of its billion-dollar debt load, shares would not be plummeting." Which I think is dead on right.

http://www.contrarianprofits.com/art...s-doomed/10711

I do not why the site is named contrarian profits. If they are contrarians they are supposed to be bullish though.
    Last edited by Siriusowner; 01-02-2009 at 06:18 PM.

Enthusiast
    01-02-2009, 06:52 PM #2
    From what I read on other sites, this site has always been negative Siri

Mentor
    01-02-2009, 08:13 PM #3
    I already posted that "article" this morning in the intraday thread. Do we really need a new thread for something that was already posted hours ago? Please check the intraday thread before posting articles to make sure they have not already been posted. If a new thread was started for every blogger's "article", this forum would be a mess.

Thanks...
    Last edited by Demian; 01-02-2009 at 08:22 PM.

Addict
    01-02-2009, 08:43 PM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by demonotaku View Post
    From what I read on other sites, this site has always been negative Siri
    Can you post any web site, analyst, investor, broker, etc ... that has not been negative on Siri ? I've search all over the place and I can't find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    I already posted that "article" this morning in the intraday thread. Do we really need a new thread for something that was already posted hours ago? Please check the intraday thread before posting articles to make sure they have not already been posted. If a new thread was started for every blogger's "article", this forum would be a mess.

Thanks...
    I do not know what your biff is, I have to work and I do not have the time to be reading every article you post. Besides, I read and post in other forums.

If you have anything to add, your comments are welcomed, just do not tell me what to do if you do not want me to tell you what to do.

Thank you.

01-02-2009, 10:16 PM #5
    Siriusowner,

We get it, you don't like SIRIXM you beleive they will fail why the hell are you here? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IF YOU DON'T LIKE SIRIUS WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME????? YOU ADD NO VALUE HERE!!!! Go back to counting MIL rates!!

Enthusiast
    01-02-2009, 10:25 PM #6
    SiriusOwner,
    HOW DARE YOU MENTION SOMETHING THAT WAS ALREADY POSTED IN THE "INTRADAY" THREAD!! THE NERVE OF YOU....

Mentor
    01-02-2009, 11:19 PM #7
    Now now...

The intraday thread can get confusing when discussing a bunch of different articles (which Damien does an excellent job of finding and keeping up to date).

LIBOR: Just because SiriusOwner has a negative view on SIRI doesnt make it wrong. He posts some very useful information on occasion. I know some of you get tired of hearing me say it, but I personally feel that to make an informed decision, you have to know the good AND the bad about a stock. Otherwize, you are just investing on Hype, which has KILLED many Sirius investors because they did exactly that.

Guru
    01-02-2009, 11:24 PM #8
    well no one is investing on hype now, so no need to worry bout that.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    Can you post any web site, analyst, investor, broker, etc ... that has not been negative on Siri ? I've search all over the place and I can't find one.
    well just found this one, http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...7D&dist=pfbeta
    not to mention another one a new guy to the forum posted the other day but i cant find it. siriusowner plz change ur name to siriushater

01-02-2009, 11:35 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    well no one is investing on hype now, so no need to worry bout that.
    OMG! That is the best thing that I have heard in over 2 months.

Guru
    01-02-2009, 11:37 PM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    well just found this one, http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...7D&dist=pfbeta
    not to mention another one a new guy to the forum posted the other day but i cant find it. siriusowner plz change ur name to siriushater
    I read that also, but, I have found a very profound thing about xplosivestocks.com. When they call a hot stock, chances are it will be for a few days. When they scream hot, that is the time to go in short term. If you get in on their stocks right away, without any hesitance, make some money and get out, then you are generally safe and can make some money. Don't hang out thinking things will get rosier. I watch them closely all of the time and receive their news letters.

I actually follow a lot of their recommendations, just so I can see. So in one way, they are totally legit and in my opinion I could be wrong, but there are people out there (not saying them) that seed stocks, make announcements and then go for a quick kill. It's just when they give you the word, you have to have faith and pull the trigger, then jump even if it is from 40,000 ft.

As for SIRI being in one of their recommendations, you have got me by the cahones. I cannot even chart SIRI.....there is nothing to chart...it is in a tube and going sideways.

Hope I didn't bum you out, you are a great guy!

Read their disclaimer (the last paragraph) of that post.

Bill

Page 1 of 3 123