01-01-2009, 08:51 PM #1

Xm subscribers got the better deal!!

Seems like us Sirius subscribers are getting the short end of the stick.
    When you add BEST OF XM you get a few extra channels plus the sports package but NOT BASEBALL. If you were an XM subscriber you get a few (better) channels plus sports INCLUDING FOOTBALL.
    But the real kicker is that many Sirius channels were added to XM for NO EXTRA CHARGE! XM now has DOCTOR RADIO, SIRIUS XM STARS 1 & 2 (FORMERLY MAXIM),BLUE COLLAR, RAW DOG, FOXXHOLE, RADIO CLASSICS etc. As Sirius subscribers we got NONE of the XM lineup at all, not one channel!! Go to the XM website and check the channel lineup see how many channels they picked up from sirius and look at what Sirius subscribers don't get at all!!

Enthusiast
    01-01-2009, 09:32 PM #2
    Baseball can't renegotiate a contract in the middle of a season, most likely they will be added in april to replace what live sport there doing now

Mentor
    01-02-2009, 01:32 AM #3
    Ummm I was under the impression that MLB is now part of the Best Of package for Sirius. Am I wrong?

Also, being an XM subscriber, I am not sure if Sirius got any XM channels, but one of my favorite channels (now TWO of my favorite channels) are the comedy channels RawDog and Blue Collar Comedy. One of the executive producers of BOTH of those channels now, is Sunny Fox. He was the one that took care of XM Comedy 150 prior to the merger, and most of his specials are still on there. Just because XM got the name doesnt mean that Sirius didnt get some of the talent.

01-02-2009, 07:35 AM #4
    No, MLB us not included in the best of package, Raw Dog and Blue Collar were both Sirius channels that are now on XM (without adding BEST Of). Sirius did not get Comedy Attack from XM. . .or anything else!

Mentor
    01-02-2009, 10:06 AM #5
    I personally don't care about MLB, but I had read this article by Tyler and I thought that MLB was on Sirius. **shrug**

You also totally ignored my point: Even though XM got the "channels", Sirius got some of the talent.