Page 2 of 2 12
    Addict
    12-30-2008, 10:59 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    i got in late oct, had no positions before that, ever,
    The point is we all lost in 2008, like everyone else, whether you got in late October 2008 or 5 years ago, unless you do not work and live on wellfare, alimony, child support, parents money, government help, alms, whatever... and even then...

Guru
    12-30-2008, 04:15 PM #12
    just face it sirius owner, i am i winnur

Addict
    12-30-2008, 04:48 PM #13
    just face it sirius owner, i am i winnur
    Sure, like everyone else in this forum... right ? LOL.

Mentor
    12-30-2008, 05:25 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    Siriusowner,

I'm a winner because my heart is full of love and joy......

Guru
    12-30-2008, 05:59 PM #15
    i think he just called everyone on this forum a loser, ouch. lets see if were all losers at the end of 2009. If im still down at the end of 2009 i will call myself a loser. I will sit on the loser bench with the losers mascot, SO!

Addict
    12-30-2008, 10:21 PM #16
    i think he just called everyone on this forum a loser, ouch. lets see if were all losers at the end of 2009. If im still down at the end of 2009 i will call myself a loser. I will sit on the loser bench with the losers mascot, SO!
    You did, I called them "winnurs"... Unless that means losers for you wich I did not know.
    Last edited by Siriusowner; 12-30-2008 at 10:24 PM.

Addict
    12-30-2008, 10:22 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    Siriusowner,

I'm a winner because my heart is full of love and joy......
    Good for you !

I am Scrooge, the Grinch, the blob, or whatever the opposite is.

12-31-2008, 12:16 AM #18

The Sirius Story In One Word

C-R-A-P. That just about sums it up.

Long SIRI but can't wait to get out of this sorry-a**ed stock. (I know, all I need to do is a trade to be done with it, but I'm as stuck as any other long and just want the whole damn situation to change.)

I'm also sick of the puss-filled PR "articles" by the so called experts who are quick to remind us that they have no affiliation with Sirius XM.

I would like to see SIRI rebound or go flatline, anything but the continuing gasping and flopping horizontially from day to day, week in week out, month after miserable month. The long-term trendline tells the most accurate story about this stock.

Also, I've had about enough of the pumpers on this board, which, if anyone notices, if becoming rife with annoying ads.

Happy Freaking New Year (Where's Friggin Reagan? His unique humor is missed.)

Maybe 2009 will be better.

The only way that I can avoid getting torqued about SIRI is by focusing on other investments and trades (except my mutual funds, which took a beating this year.)

Guru
    12-31-2008, 01:53 AM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    any1 can see thats sarcasm, so now your calling us stupid

Guru
    01-01-2009, 01:32 PM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by PMO View Post
    C-R-A-P. That just about sums it up.

Long SIRI but can't wait to get out of this sorry-a**ed stock. (I know, all I need to do is a trade to be done with it, but I'm as stuck as any other long and just want the whole damn situation to change.)
    Well, since we are stuck, we just have to ride it out. Money can be lost either way (by waiting or trading), so what the hay! We might as well stay on that bucking bronco and see if we can make it for 8 seconds. If we do, then we win.

I said yesterday that I have a sell in for .19, however, if it makes it up to .19 or .18 then I might be hesitant to sell. I honestly want to believe in the company, and want to make "some" money, however, we shall see.

My other stocks did great yesterday. I am down very little in my portfolio which is a major improvement, thank God to (CY). It's funny, the Motley Fool, who I think is a quart low on oil, did a bit on (CY) yesterday and didn't say a damn thing after making a big opening statement..he does that a lot. He was talking about (SIRI) the other day and how it was destined to doom, but at the same time that Mel is doing "some things positive" but too late. All of these forecasters have primrose up their butts. If they were so damn smart, they wouldn't be commenting on everything bad, but would be directing people in a positive direction.

It is interesting that volatility is at its lowest since last October (according to Market Watch). That could be a good sign, because a decreasing volatility might help SIRI grow. As we speak, the only way to make money in this market at the current time is through volatility. You can either make a fortune or lose your butt.

Trading is the only way to make money, unless you buy a stock like (CY) that got beat to the bottom and is on its way up. Momma and Daddy's stocks (IBM, Nordstrom, etc..) won't make you any money right now. Why lend them your money for long periods of time for a possible small return in the future?

Volatility is our friend and enemy at this time.

SIRI is like being in a wash machine, sloshing back and forth, back and forth and not getting anywhere at present. It really doesn't have enough discipline to make any gains until people quit buying and selling tit for tat. I just don't know when this cycle will end and I really don't understand the reasoning behind it. Maybe somebody could explain this to me.

Maybe next week when the market goes back to work there will come an indication....if not, who knows...

I really want it to work and I hope that it does for everyone's sake, especially the guys that have invested so heavily and have gotten screwed.

If this is incoherent, well, it is New Year's day and in the morning when I wrote this.

Peace...and happy New Year.

Page 2 of 2 12