Page 2 of 4 1234
    Guru
    01-05-2009, 04:57 PM #11
    any1 playing lvlt? made a huge move today up 11 percent atm, feeling good about my choice atm :O

Guru
    01-05-2009, 05:00 PM #12
    actually it just closed up 16 percent, whoa :-)

Guru
    01-08-2009, 03:36 PM #13
    dont knowe if any1 is checking this but lvlt is up again for the the sixth straight day at 1.16 this is from a low of 63 cents on 12/30, never would of thought it was capable of climbing like this, hopefully sirius can show the same kinda gains here soon since i think they are both stocks that have been brought down to the point of being way way undervauled due to speculation

Guru
    01-10-2009, 04:02 PM #14

Lvlt

Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    dont knowe if any1 is checking this but lvlt is up again for the the sixth straight day at 1.16 this is from a low of 63 cents on 12/30, never would of thought it was capable of climbing like this, hopefully sirius can show the same kinda gains here soon since i think they are both stocks that have been brought down to the point of being way way undervauled due to speculation
    I have a few hundred shares of LVLT, as you all ready know, and it is doing really well. I think it went up to 1.62 and then came back down to 1.49? Friday was such a weird market that it is hard to get a handle on where LVLT is going. The late afternoon trading wasn't so much of a buy down, but it was a matter of people not buying. There is one big trader in there that keeps buying at odd cents and then it causes the sellers to sell.

Like the stock is 1.42, the trader will buy at 1.4202 (which is smart on his part), but then the sellers go, ok, let's sell at 1.41 and the price is dragged down.

There is one guy in there that does this all day long, every day, and buys huge blocks of stock. He must be buying for somebody big and wants a chunk of the company, because he never sells.

We've had a pretty good run on the uptrend, and I hope that it keeps going, but some are saying that it could get choppy for a while. We will have to see.

What are some of your observations, if any with this stock?

Thanks,

Bill

Guru
    01-12-2009, 01:54 AM #15
    First, before I say anything, I would like to give Tripping the credit for bringing up LVLT on this forum. Yes, I have had stock in LVLT, but he was the first to note this stock here. LVLT is a well known company about 15 miles from my house.

I just thought I would kind of give some utterances on this stock since I have been talking about it since Tripping brought it up.

If you look at the chart, LVLT has been in explosion mode the last five trading sessions, so just in case you happened to pick some up, or are thinking of picking some up, I think there could be a possible change for a while in direction. I could be completely wrong and my sensors could be completely out of whack, but it sure wouldn't be the first time.

LVLT may be overbought for a while and might start getting shorted, but what can you expect after a hell of a 5+ days of bullish buying in a market like this?

We could get a lot of shorting, but maybe we'll go sideways for a while. If we end up with another bullish day, I would be surprised (and very happy!). Long as the DOW stays above 8500 and the NAS stays above 1500 we could be in pretty good shape (Just my own dumb opinion).

I don't think that either can stay where they are at for too much longer, so hopefully we will be moving on up.

Guru
    01-14-2009, 07:44 PM #16
    yea lvlt has calmed down abit, no clue where its going short term but hopefully it wont drop much further than it has today. Noticed the volume is now below average from heavy so i dont think its gonna jump up again like it did last week. A steady gain would be nice.

Guru
    01-15-2009, 12:42 AM #17

It's a sidelines for now

Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    yea lvlt has calmed down abit, no clue where its going short term but hopefully it wont drop much further than it has today. Noticed the volume is now below average from heavy so i dont think its gonna jump up again like it did last week. A steady gain would be nice.
    Sidelines mode, darn it! My stop switch would have went off with one more penny today! lol

I am seriously thinking of selling, then kicking back and re-buying. My reasoning, for myself, is that it may not come back up for a long time, but I could be totally wrong. It is definitely in the sidelines bracket now with and working into a trend.

I got it right yesterday, but woke up this morning to the futures and about had a stroke. All of my stocks took a beating. I feel like I have been worked over with a lead pipe.

I have been anticipating another bear leg if the NAS fell below 1500. The support is at 1490, so it is a real iffy deal.

I may pull the plug on it tomorrow morning, as much as I hate to.

If I had any common sense, I would have known with a run like it had that I should have sold around 1.62. It was such a sharp run that you have to know that it cannot keep up. Live and learn. When it got up to 1.62 the trading slowed down, a SURE indicator that it is peaked, but greed took me over. I know better, but still screwed it up.

Have a great day and if you have any thoughts, please share them, because I am obviously sight impaired.
    Last edited by billhart22; 01-15-2009 at 12:46 AM.

Guru
    01-15-2009, 02:23 AM #18
    i wont be selling lvlt, in the short term it may go back down but i expect more big jumps in the future and at a 84 cent avg im not real worried im sure it can hold above that

Guru
    01-15-2009, 10:07 AM #19

Ya, screw it

Let her rip! I am at .86, so I'll just let it go, and see what happens. I really don't know what will happen but what the hay!

Have a good one!

Guru
    01-15-2009, 02:51 PM #20
    oh no now ur making me nervous, haha if it goes down im gonna feel twice as bad lol

Page 2 of 4 1234