Page 6 of 10 ... 45678 ...
    Mentor
    12-23-2008, 03:25 PM #51
    Those ****ers just painted the tape with a 100 share block at .1125.......

Enthusiast
    12-23-2008, 03:31 PM #52
    DONT KID YOURSELF WE HAVENT HIT BOTTEM YET...we will retest dow 7800 naz 1350 again we have a lot of negative news to happen in january and earnings start up again, as well as comercial real estate bomb will start as well, gm,f will go bankrubt all this will push us down.. and little old sirius xm will be surffing the waves lets hope they pay there debt soon as .08 is a good price to get back in mid january.. but I could be wrong doesnt happen often..

Mentor
    12-23-2008, 03:48 PM #53
    Quote Originally Posted by APEXSPORTS View Post
    DONT KID YOURSELF WE HAVENT HIT BOTTEM YET...we will retest dow 7800 naz 1350 again we have a lot of negative news to happen in january and earnings start up again, as well as comercial real estate bomb will start as well, gm,f will go bankrubt all this will push us down.. and little old sirius xm will be surffing the waves lets hope they pay there debt soon as .08 is a good price to get back in mid january.. but I could be wrong doesnt happen often..
    Apex, I understand the psychology of wanting a stock to go down lower after you sold it at a loss so you can get back in cheaper. Good luck with that, but it doesn't always work out that way....

GM and F just got the bailout/loan money so they are not going BK anytime soon- Obama will give them more money if they need it too....

The market is traditionally forward looking several months out. I agree that .08 would be a good price to get in, but I hope you are prepared for the possibility that it could go up from here and never touch your target. I feel that down at this level the risk of being out of the stock is greater than being in it......

Good luck.......

I guess I shouldn't say "good luck" because I am in the stock and want it to go up so I should say " I hope you're wrong", but I can and will say...HAPPY HOLIDAYS - and yes I know that I shouted that...

Addict
    12-23-2008, 04:23 PM #54
    Quote Originally Posted by APEXSPORTS View Post
    If you think it will get down to .08 I would get in at .10 on its way up.

Addict
    12-23-2008, 04:39 PM #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Holiday weeks scare me, but Thanksgiving was not a bad week, so lets see how the shortened Christmas week goes.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone in my extended SiriusBuzz Forum family a very Merry Christmas or Happy Hollidays.

Oh, and for SiriusOwner: Bah, Humbug!

There's no other way to survive this market other than to be negative...And if I earn that catchphrase then so be it... Yes, I am a Scrooge, especially when it comes down to SIRI.

Enthusiast
    12-23-2008, 05:26 PM #56
    " gotta take my life to drag me away from you ,
    there's nothing more that a million men will ever do
    i passed the rains down in Africa
    gonna take some time to do the things i never had "

i leave in March 2009 to teach in Thailand !
    and i'm taking this stock either to my grave or until it rises from the depths of the Marianas Trench.....i'm committed to long term in light of a observation i had last night. i will work for SIRIUS XM when i come back. by then i will have my masters in marketing and will propel this company into the limelight for decades to come.

unless Nike hires me

Enthusiast
    12-23-2008, 10:58 PM #57
    Im a trader not much of a investor but the psychology of me wanting the market to go down is not what a trader does .. I play momentum over or under support ,resistance etc..

THE FACTS ARE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN..

THE NASDAQ BROKE ITS TRENDLINE AND IS ROLLING OVER SUPPORT LEVELS ARE AT 1500-1495 !! IT BLOWS THAT YOU WILL SEE 1400-1425 IN NAZ QUICK.. SORRY ITS GOING TO HAPPEN THIS YEAR. 2008..

as for the next 4-6 weeks we will retest lows ..im just warning people if there are no traders that follow these things .. peace

Mentor
    12-24-2008, 02:01 PM #58
    The Motley Fool finally fixed the error in their "article" that I had pointed out to them more than once.....

http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...-for-2009.aspx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On December 20, 2008, at 2:30 PM, DemianBohemian wrote:

It's 210 million due in Feb '09 - not 300 million?

You guys can't even get your facts straight. Fix the misleading error in your article NOW!

It's one thing that you were pumping XM as a stand alone company to your paid subscribers at over $30 a share, it's another to be bashing the combined company down in the pennies with false information that makes things look worse than they actually are....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On December 24, 2008, at 12:56 PM, DemianBohemian wrote:

Thanks for finally taking this unfactual statement out of your article....

"The real shame here is that Sirius XM took so long to face its refinancing and share price demons. A $300 million Sirius convertible is now due in two months, the first of next year's three huge tollbooths."

I notice that you made no mention of your correction - as to pass it off like the mistake was never made.....

That's a way to get low credibility.....

Corrections need to be noted....any journalist knows that, but I forget that you are a pump and dump outfit. What should I expect?

Mentor
    12-24-2008, 02:26 PM #59
    The Motley Fool still bashing SIRI - even on Christmas Eve......my comment under the article below.

http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...dys-blues.aspx

Sirius Sings the Moody's Blues
    By Rick Aristotle Munarriz
    December 24, 2008 | Comments (1)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On December 24, 2008, at 1:23 PM, DemianBohemian wrote:

The Motley Fool is at it again - bashing SIRI with false info. They finally fixed the error in their previous article that I had pointed out to them more than once. On Dec. 19th in the "article", Sirius Ammo for 2009, they falsely stated....

"The real shame here is that Sirius XM took so long to face its refinancing and share price demons. A $300 million Sirius convertible is now due in two months, the first of next year's three huge tollbooths."

It was actually 210 million at the time and even less now. So they were off by 90 million! They were recommending XM as a stand alone company to their paid subscribers at over $30 a share and now they are bashing the combined company down in the pennies and are doing so with false info. There was no correction noted on that article......

In this "article" they say......

"Shares of Sirius haven't traded as low as $0.08 a share this month by accident."

This is misleading. There was a single block of shares that went through way below the bid and the ask for like 100 shares. It is misleading to say it "traded" at 8 cents. If I was to go and sell 100 shares of SIRI on the open market for 1 cent a share, does that mean it traded at 1 cent?

The Motley Fool is writing misleading "articles" to try and "fool" you.

We won't get fooled by The Motley Fool again.......

Mentor
    12-24-2008, 02:42 PM #60
    The Motley Fool at it yet again bashing SIRI today.....

http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...eo-quotes.aspx

This Year's 5 Dumbest CEO Quotes
    By Rick Aristotle Munarriz
    December 24, 2008 | Comments (1)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On December 24, 2008, at 1:39 PM, DemianBohemian wrote:

My vote for the 2008 dumbest pump and dump website is The Motley Fool...

They were pumping XM as a stand alone company at over $30 a share and now they have been bashing the combined company down in the pennies on a daily basis. Thy bash with misleading and false info too. When they finally do fix errors in their articles, they do so after the damage has already been done and they make no note of their correction. A respectable journalist would, but this is a pump and dump site.......

As far as your statement about SIRI above. It is true that some channels were removed, but many more channels were added to each service at the same time. XM and SIRI subscribers have access to content from each service now - and that is more choice. For instance you can now get NFL football on XM.....

I am disgusted with your misleading bashing "articles" - one after another - that contain false and misleading statements....

I guess what do you expect from a pump and dump site?

Page 6 of 10 ... 45678 ...