Page 5 of 5 ... 345
    Addict
    12-23-2008, 12:21 PM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Now, now... much of this thread has turned into useless banter.

People, the stock market itself is all about speculation. Everyone does their own analysis, and everyone comes to different conclusions. You know what happens everytime you buy a share of stock? Someone else sold the stock at the exact same price... that means that two seperate people analyzed the stock, and came to two completly different conclusions.

So stop arguing! Everyone is free to voice opinions.
    That's not entirely true. It is supposed to work like that but it doesn't. If we sell or buy, you do that thru a market maker, we do not buy or sell to other investors/traders.

Addict
    12-23-2008, 12:24 PM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    It does matter, because you have been gloating in several threads about how you were right about your .10 call when you were telling people that it was safe to buy @ .14 just a short time ago. Why not start a thread saying you were wrong about your .14 call? When was it again that you called for .10? I have searched the threads and I can't find where you said it was going to .10. I did find the post where you said it was safe to buy at .14......

Why not start a thread that says "I told y'all it was safe to buy at .14 and I was wrong"?

There are a lot of people down huge with their SIRI positions. Does it make you feel better about your situation to kick others when they are down?
    Yes I make mistakes, my biggest one to date ? Buying into into the worthless piece of s..t that is satellite radio.

Page 5 of 5 ... 345