Page 11 of 14 ... 910111213 ...
    Guru
    06-02-2009, 07:55 AM #101
    Ha, yes....today I heard "Rubber band Man" by T.I., loved that song, and never heard it enough, I liked TI better in that song than any of his others...

Glad your hearing improvements. The Brigade email I got said they were "keepin' it gangsta". Maybe we are getting positive results after all. Hopefully the poor rotation after Leo G. left was due to transition period of whoever took over.

DJ Rasta Root said it at the end of his show...he said "i will be moving over to Backspin, but don't worry youll still hear more of the DJ's like Premier etc"

Guru
    06-02-2009, 08:00 AM #102
    I don't mind some of Soulja Boy because he's kinda ghetto, though he probably belongs more on the heat than HHN, definitely no "kiss you through the phone" bs ha ha. Bust it baby, and any lovey songs like that have to go. I put that in all my brigade emails "less girly rap, more gangsta"

06-02-2009, 10:07 AM #103
    I was just on xmradio.com/hiphopnation . Here are the programming changes I see.

DJ Skee- Now Tuesday's 10-12PM, as well as Saturday's 10-12PM

Don Cannon/Infamous Show(was called CTE Radio)- Thursday 10-12PM

DJ Premier- Friday 10PM-12PM

DJ Sixth Sense is Saturday from 2-4AM

Violator is from Saturday 12-2AM

6-8PM Saturday is Nations Top 20 w/ DJ Envy

8-10 Saturday is Guest DJ Programming

Their's also a few new shows I didn't notice before. The one person I didn't see was DJ Bee. Has he left or been cut as well? I looked on Backspin's and Shade 45's programming list but didn't see him there, either.

Guru
    06-02-2009, 10:28 AM #104
    Thanks...

I don't know about Bee, but I was getting more and more dissapointed in his show, a couple of times it was a repeat too, i wasn't feeling the energy.

Im glad they are busy adjusting programming.

Guru
    06-02-2009, 10:30 AM #105
    Skee , CTE, premier and sixth sense are all great shows.

I gotta check out that guest DJ show that should be good.

06-02-2009, 10:38 AM #106
    Yeah, I never really listened to Bee more than a few times. The programming moves look good to me so far, one new DJ is DJ Eclipse, his show is called "Rap is outta Control". It comes on Sunday's I think, forgot what time though. I would like to find out who the new Program Director is since Leo is gone. Maybe they brought back the old Sirius guy? Not sure who that is though, i'll e-mail Sirius and see if they will tell me anything.

Guru
    06-02-2009, 11:48 PM #107
    The "survey" button was missing from my last two brigade emails...this happened to me a couple times before . Ever happen to you?

On his monday night show, DJ Green Lantern heavily promoted how sirius xm allows True Hip Hop to be showcased where other media outlets censor and keep the content mainstream.

06-03-2009, 12:57 PM #108
    My last survey when I clicked the link to do the survey it kept taking me to radiomusicsurvey.com and not the actual survey. That was the first problem i've ever had with it. Yeah I heard Latern talking that on Monday and it's good to hear, actually. The rotation continues to improve, i'm seeing songs today that I haven't seen in awhile and new songs are also being put into rotation.

Guru
    06-03-2009, 07:23 PM #109
    good news, good things happening

DJ Skee has been tapped by satellite radio giant XM/Sirius to host a new radio show on the wildly popular Hip Hop Nation channel.

The popular Los Angeles based DJ has already become globally recognized with his current XM/Sirius show, Live From LA, which airs on Saturday nights. Now, Live from LA will move to Tuesday nights (starting June 2nd) to make room for Skeetox, the new show making its debut on Saturday (June 6).

Both shows are 2 hours long and air at 7pm PST/10pm EST every week.

"I am excited to be expanding my visibility with XM/Sirius," says DJ Skee. "Skeetox will be the perfect companion to listeners on Saturday nights -- whether you are partying at home or getting ready to go out, Skeetox will be bring the energy needed with new music for all listeners."
    http://www.ballerstatus.com/2009/06/...mixtape-grind/

Guru
    06-04-2009, 08:24 PM #110
    holy sh!t, Dj Kayslays show last night went on blast on Dion for trying to F-up shade 45...a bunch of truckers and real serious listeners called up talking about how Dion has F-d up HHN and better not touch Shade 45.

Kayslay said, fire my f-in ass but i am not about to let no mutha f-er tell me what to do...we are leading the world in rap and not about to f things up.

not sure why but apparently Dion tried to stop Kayslay from having playaz circle on the show...

It was kinda wild to because they were doggin on Leo G. and Nina Nine...saying they suck too...but i think we know its not them but rather who ever is running HHN.

heres shade 45's own website: http://www.shade45.com/

Mighty Whitey said Dion is a friend and stood up for him for a second but kay slay wasn't having it.

kay slay video...he's raw kayslay@shade45.com <kayslay@shade45.com>

Page 11 of 14 ... 910111213 ...