Page 1 of 5 123 ...
    Addict
    12-20-2008, 01:06 AM #1

I told y'all so... 10 cents

Well, well, well... Manipulated, collusion, pump and dump, etc...

Everyone is looking for an explanation and questioning why SIRI is @ a dime a share when the answer is in its balance sheet.

Promises and projections are fine when they are backed up by past results. The truth is that those promises and projections do not change the perception that the street has of SIRI.

SIRI needs to PROVE they can meet their promises before the price starts climbing back again.

PLEASE LOOK AT THE BALANCE SHEET !!!, cash flow, EPS, whatever... You do not have to be genius to figure out why the stock price is @ a dime.

Enthusiast
    12-20-2008, 01:10 AM #2
    say it ain't so

Enthusiast
    12-20-2008, 03:15 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    You do not have to be genius to figure out why the stock price is @ a dime.
    so tell me why the stock was 9 bucks a few years ago.

Guru
    12-20-2008, 03:41 AM #4
    sirius owner needs to be proven right, you dont get it just cause it drops in price isnt gonna change our minds as to how much it SHOULd be worth, if we thought it was only worth 11 cents then we wouldnt be buying, or at least u would be stupid too. sirius ownr im happy your plan worked out, but dont act like this makes your interpretation of their balance sheet fact, dont forget investors are told to look for growth, as you can see sirius is growing more than any other subscriber based service, that alone should give it a price = if not higher than their peers.
    Last edited by trippingthespeculatingpos; 12-20-2008 at 03:49 AM.

Mentor
    12-20-2008, 04:40 AM #5
    Siriusowner,

Were you not just saying a short time ago that SIRI was trading in a range and you thought it was safe to buy SIRI at .14 or a little bit above?

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=1137&page=2
    Last edited by Demian; 12-20-2008 at 06:38 AM.

12-20-2008, 11:11 AM #6

SIRIUSOWNER, your the best

at investing in the rearview mirror!!!!! Now start putting your $ where your mouth is!!! Stock will open Monday North of 12 cents now it's time for you to put some $ where your MOUTH AND IQ is and short SIRI down to a dime for a nice 20% return!!!
    I do live by the therory...THE MARKET CAN BE IRRETIONAL LONGER THEN WE CAN BE SOLVENT. Hence why we are trading where we are, a person with your intelegents (I TOLD YOU ALL I CANT SPELL looks stupid when you attempt to use SIRI #'s to justify the price AGAIN you look like Mccoy did when Crabtree did the unbeleivable!!!
    Am I pissed we are trading where we are YES!! Did I ever think it was possible to trade this low YES!! Do I want to put my fist threw my CPU when I see it trade YES!!! But like EVERYONE who truly understands this COMPANY knows the stock has no rhym or reason it trades like it does WE just know when 2009 DEBT is resolved we are GOLDEN and it won't matter if you bought at $1, 50 cents, 25 cents, or a dime (if you get the chance) it only matters if you BOUGHT because the move higher will happen quick!!! Catching the falling knife (Machete in this case) may have lost us a bunch of fingers and a few toes but will give us 100% assurance we have exposure! Those that play the suckers game of tring to guess the bottom OR those that try to avoid the wash sale rule and wait the 30 days for tax loss purposes are playing a VERY dangerous game!!
    SIRIOUSOWNER do yourself a favor and invest in the AAPL,MSFT, & YHOO's of the world where fundaments MATTER and they carry no DEBT your arguments will actually have validity with those investors!! Now PUT YOUR $ WHERE YOUR MOUTH/IQ is OR sit back and learn a bit from those of us that have a clue!!! I know the following hurt but time will heal the pain!!!

A. Crabtree's continues to give him nightmares!!! WHAT A FREEKING PLAY!!

B. My daughter could of caught that PICK with 30 seconds to go that would have put TU in the national championship game AND the Crabtree GAME CHANGING play of the DECADE would never of happened.

C. SO painfully had to pull for OU not just 1 but 2 games (that had to hurt) just to watch OU get to play for BIG 12 champoinship anyways!!!

D. Watch the REAL McCoy win the Heisman!!!!

Addict
    12-20-2008, 09:36 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by m4svt View Post
    so tell me why the stock was 9 bucks a few years ago.
    Speculation. Why did oil hit $147 in July ? Why is it $37 NOW ?

Addict
    12-20-2008, 09:55 PM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    sirius owner needs to be proven right, you dont get it just cause it drops in price isnt gonna change our minds as to how much it SHOULd be worth, if we thought it was only worth 11 cents then we wouldnt be buying, or at least u would be stupid too. sirius ownr im happy your plan worked out, but dont act like this makes your interpretation of their balance sheet fact, dont forget investors are told to look for growth, as you can see sirius is growing more than any other subscriber based service, that alone should give it a price = if not higher than their peers.
    I partially agree with you, however, SIRI is not a growth stock. A growth stock is often overvalued...

SIRI is a highly risky and speculative stock. Speculative stocks are often purchased by those who believe the stock will appreciate in value without performing a detailed analysis. Investors in these types of stock may be overly optimistic about the probability of earning above average gains, or the lure of the above average gains may be enticing enough for them to make a purchase.

Anyway, on the other hand, shares in a company whose earnings are expected to grow at an above-average rate relative to the market are shares of a growing company.

Blah, blah, blah... Sometimes I think I am writing/speaking for adolescents... words come in thru one ear and leave thru the other, with nothing inside the head to stop them...
    Last edited by Siriusowner; 12-20-2008 at 09:57 PM.

Addict
    12-20-2008, 10:06 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    Siriusowner,

Were you not just saying a short time ago that SIRI was trading in a range and you thought it was safe to buy SIRI at .14 or a little bit above?

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=1137&page=2
    Yes I did. Does it matter ? I was swing trading, not accumulating.

Addict
    12-20-2008, 10:14 PM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by LIBOR/TED SPREAD View Post
    at investing in the rearview mirror!!!!! Now start putting your $ where your mouth is!!! Stock will open Monday North of 12 cents now it's time for you to put some $ where your MOUTH AND IQ is and short SIRI down to a dime for a nice 20% return!!!
    I do live by the therory...THE MARKET CAN BE IRRETIONAL LONGER THEN WE CAN BE SOLVENT. Hence why we are trading where we are, a person with your intelegents (I TOLD YOU ALL I CANT SPELL looks stupid when you attempt to use SIRI #'s to justify the price AGAIN you look like Mccoy did when Crabtree did the unbeleivable!!!
    Am I pissed we are trading where we are YES!! Did I ever think it was possible to trade this low YES!! Do I want to put my fist threw my CPU when I see it trade YES!!! But like EVERYONE who truly understands this COMPANY knows the stock has no rhym or reason it trades like it does WE just know when 2009 DEBT is resolved we are GOLDEN and it won't matter if you bought at $1, 50 cents, 25 cents, or a dime (if you get the chance) it only matters if you BOUGHT because the move higher will happen quick!!! Catching the falling knife (Machete in this case) may have lost us a bunch of fingers and a few toes but will give us 100% assurance we have exposure! Those that play the suckers game of tring to guess the bottom OR those that try to avoid the wash sale rule and wait the 30 days for tax loss purposes are playing a VERY dangerous game!!
    SIRIOUSOWNER do yourself a favor and invest in the AAPL,MSFT, & YHOO's of the world where fundaments MATTER and they carry no DEBT your arguments will actually have validity with those investors!! Now PUT YOUR $ WHERE YOUR MOUTH/IQ is OR sit back and learn a bit from those of us that have a clue!!! I know the following hurt but time will heal the pain!!!

A. Crabtree's continues to give him nightmares!!! WHAT A FREEKING PLAY!!

B. My daughter could of caught that PICK with 30 seconds to go that would have put TU in the national championship game AND the Crabtree GAME CHANGING play of the DECADE would never of happened.

C. SO painfully had to pull for OU not just 1 but 2 games (that had to hurt) just to watch OU get to play for BIG 12 champoinship anyways!!!

D. Watch the REAL McCoy win the Heisman!!!!

I will just say this: The market can be irrational, I agree ... I do not with the rest of your post. No need to tell me where to invest my money, I know where my money is, do you know where yours is ?

Page 1 of 5 123 ...