Ssg

08-23-2007, 08:26 PM #1

Ssg

I like this site, but it seems that the old site SSG, was more active with more articles and content.... Or, is it just me??

Head Honcho
    08-23-2007, 09:42 PM #2

SSG - Tyler Savery

I don't know if you were aware of this, but there are two sections to this site. Sirius Buzz and Satellite Standard. Up in the header there is an investment tab and a news tab. The investment tab contains most of what you would traditionally find on SSG. The news tab is more mainstream content.

You can access each section simply by clicking on the appropriate tab, OR, you can use differing web addresses to land on a particular tab.

If you want to land on the general news - www.siriusbuzz.com

If you want to land on the investment section - www.satellitestandard.com

Some articles appear in BOTH sections, while other do not. We encourage you to browse through the site, and value your comments.

As for my writing - I have been quite busy of late, but make efforts to keep pace with what is happening. Most of my content can be found in the investment tab.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Head Honcho
    08-24-2007, 03:16 PM #3
    I think our posts have cooled off a bit over the last week BUT if you look back a couple of weeks ago we were posting 5 or so times per day. Maybe its just me but I think there has been a calm in the storm.

Also...don't forget a lot of the stock reports and commentary are being posted in the forums now
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

08-24-2007, 09:06 PM #4
    Thanks for the reply, I guess it did just cool off a bit..... I just can't get enough info on Satellite radio and the merger. I do read your site everyday.

BTW I did NOT notice the investors tab either, duh.

Keep up your great coverage,
    Jim ...(Mrwirez)

Head Honcho
    08-25-2007, 09:31 AM #5

MrWirez

Thanks for the input, and I hope that having two tabs based on news type is something you find beneficial.

Also, as my partner mentioned, keep an eye on the forums. Some items such as analyst reports are often posted in the forums.

We are trying to build a very user friendly site that gives readers the ability to get the news they want, as well as discuss satellite radio.

Your suggestions are appreciated.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder