Page 1 of 3 123
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    12-08-2008, 04:47 PM #1

Is the RS going to happen???

If it does happen it will get shorted and brought right back down!

Thanks for the input!!!

Long Sirius ~~~

Head Honcho
    12-08-2008, 05:10 PM #2

if

If the company is in danger of being delisted it will happen IMO.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Addict
    12-08-2008, 05:16 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TSavery View Post
    If the company is in danger of being delisted it will happen IMO.
    If it gets delisted and start trading in the OTC then there's 100% probability it will file for BK... So everyone better vote for the R/S, ok ?... - Please be advised that I am against R/S though - ... If it gets approved, at least it will give the company a shot...

12-08-2008, 05:55 PM #4
    Due to the suspension of the NASDAQ delisting rule, Sirius XM has until thirty days after January 19th of next year, which then they will receive a letter stating they have 180 days (6 months) to get their minimum bid price up above $1.

The delisting, if it happens, won't occur until August of next year. The February and May debts mature before that date, so the refinancing is the priority issue here to be addressed. Do not worry about the reverse split now, it's mainly for reassurance to possible creditors giving refinance.

Enthusiast
    12-08-2008, 06:43 PM #5
    What everyone here fails to realize is that there is an entity, whether it is GS, Mel, Leon Black or all of them, that is intentionally keeping the pps at these levels. This is blatant stock manipulation. What is their motive? It is to wipe out the current shareholders. Why won't anyone here believe this scenario? I am kind of disappointed that Tyler still will not focus or discuss this possibility. I spoke to IR today, they sounded very,very morose. Do you know that the value of all the current sats both in the sky and on the ground have more value than the current market cap of SiruisXm. Wake-up!

Mentor
    12-08-2008, 07:15 PM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor
    Why won't anyone here believe this scenario? I am kind of disappointed that Tyler still will not focus or discuss this possibility.
    Tell you what: Give me the proof you have of this allegation, and I will start researching it for a possible article. If you do not want to post it here publicly (which I would not understand, since you are wanting to publicize the fact) feel free to send me all the proof you have via Private Message.

Thanks

Enthusiast
    12-08-2008, 07:18 PM #7
    does anybody know when mel will try to refinance again ?

Mentor
    12-08-2008, 07:20 PM #8
    According to the 10Q and all of the speaking engagements he has had, he is "actively talking" to financiers in order to refinance the existing 2009 debt "sooner rather than later". An announcement could come at any time... or not at all. Who knows. Credit market sucks. If he has to agree to crap terms, he may wait until February in order to try to get better terms.

Enthusiast
    12-08-2008, 07:26 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Tell you what: Give me the proof you have of this allegation, and I will start researching it for a possible article. If you do not want to post it here publicly (which I would not understand, since you are wanting to publicize the fact) feel free to send me all the proof you have via Private Message.

Thanks
    Newman,

You are extremely naive. Let me ask you something....what is your explanation for the current pps? How can a stock be trading below its material value?

Mentor
    12-08-2008, 07:30 PM #10
    Hey, I have no explanation. Like I said, send me some proof of what you are saying and I'll write an article. I do not write about things in which I have no proof. Send me proof, and I start writing.

Page 1 of 3 123