Page 11 of 14 ... 910111213 ...
    Guru
    01-07-2009, 12:28 PM #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    I wouldn't be either...happy
    i would, assuming i kept my own price avg

Enthusiast
    01-07-2009, 12:29 PM #102
    I added another 1400 shares at .14 this morning.

Addict
    01-07-2009, 12:53 PM #103
    That is the problem !!! Everyone that bought SIRI's shares thought it was a "no brainer" !!!

Nothing in this life and I mean NOTHING is a "no brainer". If things that are worth the pain were easly done, anyone could do them.

I bought them but I thought about it and when I added I waited and waited and waited and researched, researched, researched and I am going small, small, small, crawling, crawling, crawling, crawling, crawling, crawling, crawling... walking, walking, walking, walking, walking... selling, selling, selling.

And all the way I am thinking "Am I doing the right thing ?" I do need my brain to think so no "no brainers" for me.
    Let me clearify that...At first I thought it was a no brainer Ill buy a few share and wait...Then the more you vest the more you need to know and know..I think now I read everything and anything about Sirius or anything connected to Sirius....So actually I have been using my brain constantly...So I gonna have to Agree with you on this one....

Addict
    01-07-2009, 01:20 PM #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Let me clearify that...At first I thought it was a no brainer Ill buy a few share and wait...Then the more you vest the more you need to know and know..I think now I read everything and anything about Sirius or anything connected to Sirius....So actually I have been using my brain constantly...So I gonna have to Agree with you on this one....
    Please research any other company that looks like a "no brainer" also. You work hard for your money, make it work hard for you too.

Addict
    01-07-2009, 01:23 PM #105
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    i would, assuming i kept my own price avg
    I would not be happy owning 330K shares of Sirius even if my cost was .12 per share. Most likely I would have sold 50% them at .13 and 50% this morning @ .14

01-07-2009, 03:02 PM #106
    I sometimes wonder what on earth someone who doesn't own sirius stock and who doesn't like the company is doing here. I don't own 2 million other stocks and I hate a lot of them. I go crazy thinking about going to all those forums.......

Addict
    01-07-2009, 03:42 PM #107
    Quote Originally Posted by hoping2rise View Post
    I sometimes wonder what on earth someone who doesn't own sirius stock and who doesn't like the company is doing here. I don't own 2 million other stocks and I hate a lot of them. I go crazy thinking about going to all those forums.......
    Killing time... until this damn thing pops up...then I am out of here.

Mentor
    01-07-2009, 04:10 PM #108
    Siriusowner,

You were telling people on this forum awhile back that it was not a good idea to average down on SIRI, but you are doing just that?

Enthusiast
    01-07-2009, 04:51 PM #109
    SiriusOwner - what is your best "Guess" - when will this thing pop?? I am assuming that "pop" means take off ie stocks going up up up????

Addict
    01-07-2009, 05:47 PM #110
    Quote Originally Posted by RickF View Post
    SiriusOwner - what is your best "Guess" - when will this thing pop?? I am assuming that "pop" means take off ie stocks going up up up????
    It depends on how big of a pop you are expecting. There are several macroeconomic factors at play that may prevent SIRI from poping up soon and big. There is also the balance sheet and debt issue.

I am thinking it may take the whole 2009 to reach .50 with small pops (30% to 35% gains in one day?) after each earnings announcement if they meet or beat expectations and they reveal some secret weapon to tackle the debt (not more dilution).

All in all, SIRI may pop big (maybe double to lets say $0.75 or $1.00) at the beginning (after first earnings announcement) of 2010 but only if it proves during 2009 that it is a sound and viable company and it is trading around .50 during that period. During 2010 it may even develop a steep up-trend. (If NASDAQ lets them keep trading at those prices, if not they will have to do the reverse split).

I would not bet my house on SIRI though.

Page 11 of 14 ... 910111213 ...