12-04-2008, 01:38 PM #1

Sirius TV

I have been hearing this from time to time about back seat TV. I was surprised to hear Mel talk about this as a thing that has no legs and was just done to apease a partner (Chrysler) To me this is huge. it has the power to sell cars to famlies. three cartoon chanels for the kids. There are some shows on Disney and neko channels that are big shows that have large viewers. with adults and young teens. To me its a fantastic selling point not being used. Then again there are alot of selling points to this company that are not being pushed by managment. if I were incharge of markerting with this company I would fire me yesterday. What do you guys think about the Tv part of Sirius

Mentor
    12-04-2008, 02:40 PM #2
    I don't think it is a selling point of a vehicle, just an added bonus.

Sure, people with kids will think it is great, but what about when those kids grow up? Disney channel and Nickelodeon are only good up until a certain age.

From what I understand, the Sirius Backseat TV not cheap either. Is it also a part of a DVD or a gaming system as well?

12-05-2008, 12:46 AM #3
    I love the idea of SiriusTV. As a matter of fact, I will be purchasing the service as soon as they get additional channels. Heck, for an extra $7 a month for the subsription it's a no-brainer.

12-05-2008, 09:37 AM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    I don't think it is a selling point of a vehicle, just an added bonus.

Sure, people with kids will think it is great, but what about when those kids grow up? Disney channel and Nickelodeon are only good up until a certain age.

From what I understand, the Sirius Backseat TV not cheap either. Is it also a part of a DVD or a gaming system as well?
    Newman Kids do grow up. ( not me) But come on I just watched a show with my 11 year old geared for young adults and an some adults, and Newman have you not watched a Sponge Bob show as a adult without a smile? (Come on come out of the Sponge Bob closet) Here in California I don't know to many people that own a car more then 4 years. I think this product is worth another look from management.