Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 77 of 77

Thread: SIRI Intraday Updates for the Week of 12/01/08

  1. #71
    Greenland is offline
    Enthusiast
    Greenland's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2008 Location: nation's capitol Posts: 119

    anybody need a beer ?

    too bad we all can't get together at a bar. would you guys buy Mel a beer if you saw him at the bar ?

  2. #72
    Siriusowner is offline
    Addict
    Siriusowner's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: The Oil Patch, Texas Posts: 922
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenland View Post
    too bad we all can't get together at a bar. would you guys buy Mel a beer if you saw him at the bar ?
    I do not drink beer but could have some Crown.

  3. #73
    Gnarkillz is offline
    Member
    Gnarkillz's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Syracuse, NY Posts: 34

    White House, Democrats reach deal on $15 billion auto aid

    http://www.reuters.com/article/topNe...EN145820081206 -- Hopefully this helps a little.

  4. #74
    James is offline
    Enthusiast
    James's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2008 Location: New Jersey Posts: 121
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenland View Post
    too bad we all can't get together at a bar. would you guys buy Mel a beer if you saw him at the bar ?
    I would. Of course, it would have to be a Stroh's, Milwaukee Best or some other cheap beer. As a Sirius shareholder I can't afford to buy him any premium brands

  5. #75
    Greenland is offline
    Enthusiast
    Greenland's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2008 Location: nation's capitol Posts: 119
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I would. Of course, it would have to be a Stroh's, Milwaukee Best or some other cheap beer. As a Sirius shareholder I can't afford to buy him any premium brands
    ha ! yeah right , maybe only at happy hour , .25 cent drafts

  6. #76
    trippingthespeculatingpos is offline
    Guru
    trippingthespeculatingpos's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: San Antonio Posts: 2,884
    asian markets are up big, lets hope we see the same tommorow.

  7. #77
    Greenland is offline
    Enthusiast
    Greenland's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2008 Location: nation's capitol Posts: 119
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    asian markets are up big, lets hope we see the same tommorow.
    copy that .

    end of transmission.

  8. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •