Guru
    01-23-2009, 08:24 AM #1

Autos, Sprint, DTV, RIM Deals

Someone posted that they thought the upcoming increases could be sirius xm making moves to enter more strongly into the internet arena. It was also said that it could be getting ready for the new iphone application.

It made me think about all of the deals that the formerly separate companies had struck with other companies. The one that I know most about is the deal with sprint. I can get sirius, but only a very stripped down version for $6 on my phone. If an application came out where i could stream sirius I wouldn't even consider the sprint sirius deal.

i wonder if this explains why there hasn't been an instinct app, iphone app and possible other moves.

One great thing to take from this possible handcuffing is that sirius xm has many many friends in the content delivery fields.

Guru
    01-23-2009, 01:53 PM #2
    yeah i almost forked out 8 bucks a month for sirius on my at&t phone, good thing i found out from you guys it doesnt even have howard, they really need to fix that. Hopefully the iphone app wont follow suit.