Well, I'm resolved to the fact I'm either going to hit big or take a total loss, just avg down to

SIRI 11,515.00(shares) 10,712.66(cost) -84.31% (total percent down)

So that puts me around 93 cents. I figure they will do their best to get above a dollar so I'm positioned to get my money back.

As hard as the buying more decision was wait till (if) it hits .94 and I have to decide to get off this ride or keep going, now that will be a hard decision!