Page 1 of 2 12
    Addict
    11-19-2008, 12:29 PM #1

Your opinion welcome

What do you think the PPS will be by the shareholder meeting?

Addict
    11-19-2008, 12:45 PM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusHope View Post
    What do you think the PPS will be by the shareholder meeting?
    10 cents or less.

11-19-2008, 12:47 PM #3
    This is a nightmare...........

Is there any light at the end of the tunnell??????

11-19-2008, 12:52 PM #4
    On November the 4th, i made one of the biggest mistakes in my life.....

I put everything i had into Sirius stock...........

What a f****** idiot on my behalf..........

Addict
    11-19-2008, 12:59 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jworld View Post
    On November the 4th, i made one of the biggest mistakes in my life.....

I put everything i had into Sirius stock...........

What a f****** idiot on my behalf..........
    Rule #1: Never go all in. Anyway, was this your 1st buy ? If you bought below 0.50 you might be ok, just be patient, do not sell into this sell off. I just hope you did not use margin. If Fibbonacci was right, tomorrow we will see some buying.

11-19-2008, 01:03 PM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    Rule #1: Never go all in. Anyway, was this your 1st buy ? If you bought below 0.50 you might be ok, just be patient, do not sell into this sell off. I just hope you did not use margin. If Fibbonacci was right, tomorrow we will see some buying.
    I committed the cardianl sin and yes i did go all the way in.I bought at $.30 per share.

The only conclusion i can come to more than anything is that Sirius is directly being affected by GM and it's problem. Im kind of getting a double wammy on both sides. Im a GM automotive dealer as well.

Bailout,Bailout,Bailout.....................

Pass the damn bill and maybe this stock will move back up to where i can get the hell out.................

Enthusiast
    11-19-2008, 01:20 PM #7
    I have been buying as many shares as as I can with the cigarette and booze money (as I neither drink or smoke). I sometimes justify (to myself) spending money on an unnecessry luxury item such as satellite radio or unlimited data for my PDA phone by saying that if it I drank or smoked it would cost alot more. So I am spending the cigarette money on Sirius shares. I have been able to quadruple my shares for a 1/4 of the price I originally paid.

Addict
    11-19-2008, 01:26 PM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jworld View Post
    I committed the cardianl sin and yes i did go all the way in.I bought at $.30 per share.

The only conclusion i can come to more than anything is that Sirius is directly being affected by GM and it's problem. Im kind of getting a double wammy on both sides. Im a GM automotive dealer as well.

Bailout,Bailout,Bailout.....................

Pass the damn bill and maybe this stock will move back up to where i can get the hell out.................
    Rule #2: Never invest your hard earned money in the company you work. You are already giving them your sweat and blood by working your ass off.

Ok, you did not, but why did you invest in something so related to your work ? Don't tell me you also own Ford or GM shares please !!!

Addict
    11-19-2008, 01:27 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I have been buying as many shares as as I can with the cigarette and booze money (as I neither drink or smoke). I sometimes justify (to myself) spending money on an unnecessry luxury item such as satellite radio or unlimited data for my PDA phone by saying that if it I drank or smoked it would cost alot more. So I am spending the cigarette money on Sirius shares. I have been able to quadruple my shares for a 1/4 of the price I originally paid.
    Good for you ! This may be healthier than burning your cash thru your lungs and liver.

Enthusiast
    11-19-2008, 01:49 PM #10
    JWORLD.. RELAX its a gonna be allright....

I have been preaching this for a wile now.. sirus xm .. is a investment for the next 2 years..as soon as sirius refinances we will start to go up..we are trading with the auto makers last 2 days.. wich is bull but what can you do.

if you bought at .50 it sucks now but the market sucks aapl is down 20% since you bought sirius ..

wait till after black friday when early sales on sirius radios ipods stelletos etc. come out and I bet we get some love..

Page 1 of 2 12