Page 2 of 2 12
    11-19-2008, 02:19 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by APEXSPORTS View Post
    JWORLD.. RELAX its a gonna be allright....

I have been preaching this for a wile now.. sirus xm .. is a investment for the next 2 years..as soon as sirius refinances we will start to go up..we are trading with the auto makers last 2 days.. wich is bull but what can you do.

if you bought at .50 it sucks now but the market sucks aapl is down 20% since you bought sirius ..

wait till after black friday when early sales on sirius radios ipods stelletos etc. come out and I bet we get some love..

Thanks for the encouragement on a day like today..............

Addict
    11-20-2008, 12:28 AM #12
    GUYS…I am in F@%#&*G shock tonite. i was gone all day and did not find out we are at .16 til i got home tonite. I can’t add anymore than what has been posted today by others. What can we do but hope we rise from this F%$#@^&G mess of shit. My $11k investement is worth a paltry $1798.20 tonight. How pathetic is that?

Addict
    11-20-2008, 01:02 AM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusHope View Post
    GUYS…I am in F@%#&*G shock tonite. i was gone all day and did not find out we are at .16 til i got home tonite. I can’t add anymore than what has been posted today by others. What can we do but hope we rise from this F%$#@^&G mess of shit. My $11k investement is worth a paltry $1798.20 tonight. How pathetic is that?
    It looks like all the world sucks. I checked my global trading account today and it is also pathetic. Got caught on some bad trades and now here I am like all of the rest of the world... waiting on those trades to recover. I have realized $5000 loss in the last 3 months. My original seed was $2000 which I still have but how pathetic is that ? Made $5000 in the first 8 months of the year and lost them in 3 !!!

Anyway, I am still ahead in the domestic accounts but they have a paltry 1-2% gain for the whole year and that is because I am hedged, otherwise I would be losing also.

Page 2 of 2 12