02-16-2009, 09:15 AM #1

Repeats every 15 minutes!

I am streaming Sirius through my computer and it repeats the same program material every 15 minutes. It happens on all channels and is driving my crazy. I've called Sirius several times and they said the signal is fine and it must be a computer problem. I've tried several different settings on my computer with no luck. Has anyone else had this problem? I want to re-up my service for another 2 years but, if I can't get it through the internet I might not. I should mention I am using a MacBook on System 10.4.4.

Guru
    02-16-2009, 09:58 AM #2
    That is really strange. The material that they stream on the internet is the same live material on the satellites, not any kind of programmed recording. What program are you using, sirius's website?

02-17-2009, 08:06 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    That is really strange. The material that they stream on the internet is the same live material on the satellites, not any kind of programmed recording. What program are you using, sirius's website?
    Yes, I'm using the Sirius website. And it happens on all the stations as far as I can tell.