Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 68

Thread: Proxyovte.com

  1. #21
    APEXSPORTS is offline
    Enthusiast
    APEXSPORTS's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Location: cambridge,ohio Posts: 214
    EMOTIONS HAVE NO BUSINESS IN BUSINESS.. YOU WILL ALWAYS MAKE A BAD DECISION IF YOU CANT CONTROLL YOUR EMOTIONS

    BUSINESS WISE WE DONT NEED TO DILUTE SHARES..

    WE DONT NEE A R/S YET WE HAVE TILL END OF JANUARY TO GET ABOVE A DOLLAR..

    MANAGMENT TEAM GETS A UNTILL I HEAR THE Q3 ON MONDAY...

    SO RELAX BE SMART BE PATIENT

    GOOD TINGS GONNA HAPPEN MON..

  2. #22
    vaporgold is offline
    Member
    vaporgold's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 57
    Apex..

    I am hoping the news is good Monday regarding the Feb Note. That is the key to an increase short term of the pps. if it happens we should see a good pop.

    The May and Dec. notes should be the next target if SiriusXM has not incorporated those notes in with the Feb note, which would be awesome if they did and the terms are favorable. The stock price would jump.

    The only reason I mention getting fiancing for all of them is because that is what I would try to accomplish. The five year plan would be required by the lending partner or partners for that to take place. I know I am wishing, but that is all we have at times with this stock.

    If the above happens, SiriusXM should re-tract their request for a RS or to issue more shares prior to the vote. That would also drive the price higher.

    The last thing they deserve at the present time is an open check book for RS or to issue of more shares.It is time to perform.

    Lets hope for good news, it is certainly long over due

    imho

    vaporgold

  3. #23
    spanyo is offline
    Enthusiast
    spanyo's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 135
    It might not be so bad if the financing is not done yet. In the short run the pps might take a hit, but I would rather wait for a better financing deal. Assuming things in the credit markets are getting better.

    If I was SIRI I would want to wait until Detroit gets assurance of additional loans. This would make a loan to SIRI seem less risky. This would equal better terms. Rushing now just to satisfy some pitchfork carrying shareholders isn't necessarily in our best interest.

    But then again, a bird in hand...

  4. #24
    vaporgold is offline
    Member
    vaporgold's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 57
    Spanyo...

    The Feb note has to be addressed now or this stock will be hurting come Tuesday.

    Sirius mangement aka Mel said the numbers are on track 13 days ago. Then last week he changed that statement and said no they are not on track.

    I don't know which statement is true?

    If the numbers are off, and no good news on at least the Feb note, it will be an ugly week for the stock price.

    As far as the auto industry, They will get whatever they need to stay in business. The next administration wants fuel efficent cars and electric hybrids to get the country off oil both foreign and domestic.

    They want those cars produced here and not overseas. We need the jobs here in this country more now then ever. The next administration is not letting those jobs go over seas no way no how.This will be very very good for SiriusXM and maybe sooner then we think.

    The U.S. will loan the money to the auto industry, take part ownership use it as leveage to get the cars needed, and have the loans paid back to the U.S. taxpayer with interest.

    I do think the Feb note will be addressed Monday, and that will hopefully be the start of the stock going in the right direction.


    imho
    vaporgol

  5. #25
    Keysmark is offline
    Enthusiast
    Keysmark's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 180

    Need to Pay Off some debt

    All that it seems we are talking about is Re-Financing the one billion dollar debt. And, of course, that is important in order to prevent BK and/or dilution, if possible. However, that still leaves us with a billion dollars in debt.

    Except for possibly a brief short cover rally, I do not believe that the stock will make any significant move until we see positive earnings and start to actually
    PAY OFF some of our debt.

  6. #26
    spanyo is offline
    Enthusiast
    spanyo's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 135
    I'm not saying SIRI should wait until February to take care of the those notes... But a few more weeks might be in the company's long term best interest. Banks will like to see a confirmation that the automaker loans are definitely coming. I agree that they are, but banks can't take that on faith.
    Last edited by spanyo; 11-09-2008 at 03:04 PM.

  7. #27
    GetItStraight is offline
    Member
    GetItStraight's Avatar
    Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 61
    Just my opinion but anyone that relies solely on the conference call is asking for it. Mel can spin things however he wants but facts are facts.

    "We hope to have", "We expect things to" and other statements can be very misleading.

    We should all read through the materials and understand exactly what the consequences of each action are.

  8. #28
    homer985 is offline
    Senior Member
    homer985's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 485
    This stock will be nowhere near above $1 in 6 months, IMHO.

    If the R/S does not pass, then you'll see them panicking come June/July next year -- trying to throw a special stockholders meeting together in order to re-vote on it... all on the shareholders dime.



    --------

  9. #29
    homer985 is offline
    Senior Member
    homer985's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 485
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporgold View Post
    Sirius mangement aka Mel said the numbers are on track 13 days ago. Then last week he changed that statement and said no they are not on track.
    Please post the statement made by management about sub numbers, verbatim. And where it was from so that it could be put in context.

    TIA

  10. #30
    APEXSPORTS is offline
    Enthusiast
    APEXSPORTS's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2008 Location: cambridge,ohio Posts: 214
    WE SEE .75$ BY THE END OV NOVEMBER.. BANK ON IT..

    AFTER Q3 POP TO .50$ THERE WILL BE A SHORT SQUEEZ AND STEADY RUN TO .75$

    ALL WE NEED IS SOME + NEWS AND THE TIDE WILL TURN..

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •