Interesting stuff Dr.D - Shorting Netflix? One of these days I am going to get my arms around some of this stuff ...
The KATX divy's - Pretty cool deal. The shrubbers (more than a few) are just having kittens over this, crying and whining and misunderstanding the whole thing. Odd, considering this is exactly what they said they had intended to do a couple months back. Fully expect this to come to pass unlike a certain Bio-fuel companies BS awhile back ...
And of course the "Q" ... Ah, you can almost reach out and touch it, smell it, taste it .. Is it vindication? At long last? Today could be an interesting one just before tomorrows extended CC with Q & A session ...
Originally Posted by Los Tiburones
After reading it over and over again, I suppose he did pay a penalty and by that count he's guilty! As a business owner, we get nailed every now and then for messing things up. I almost always just pay the penalty and don't fight it, because that's ALWAYS more expensive than just paying the fine. So, I figured that was his route too. And with that as the criteria, he's guilty!!!:p
For me, the real point is that I'm making money on QASP. I don't worry much about who's involved. I just like to see the company grow. I buy more and more every time it dips. I'm starting to flip it for 10 and 15% gains now. So, it's working very well for me!
We just entered into the crazy busy tourist season here at the beach. And we're busier than ever before in both our retail and manufacturing businesses.
So, I don't have much time for the next few months to post here or anywhere else for that matter.
KATX is looking really good these days. Good for you LT!
QASP is looking very good also. I still say to anyone who hasn't thrown a thousand or two bucks at this, that it is about time to jump in and make some money either by holding or by swing trading.
EVXA is an oil spill clean up start up company that I brought up a few weeks ago. Yesterday it jumped over a hundred percent. It's still cheap and is well worth looking into.
I'll check in when I can. Good luck everyone!!!!
Hey Chuck!!!! Tourist season is in full swing here as well. Here's to a profitable tourist season.
Congrats on EVXA!!!!! Yeah, I've been watching EVXA for awhile too and almost invested in it, but didn't have the funds to do so & now am pinching myslef for not. Looking for a pullback on this one. I think there will be long term effects from the oil spill and these guys have the technology to clean it up, but need the funding to get geared up to do so. Time is on their side. I just hope to take a small position in it soon.
LT I have KATX in my watch list as well. Seem like it's trading in a range now after the runup. Little to pricey for me at this moment, though.
Good luck everyone. Hoping "Q" turns around this morning, could have swing traded this thing like you Chuck for a nice profit, but as usual, got sucked Ito believing the run would continue.
And let me add my congratulations on EVXA as well Chuck! Hadn't looked at it, like AG, no funds for anything else.
Originally Posted by Alaska Guy
KATX - Yeah, I still kick myself for not loading up in the 5-6 range when I had the opportunity, it's funny how the leverage drops at these prices ... :rolleyes: (If that wasn't obvious enough) - But ... if they prove out any of these claims ... My hope is the great "Q" comes to fruition say something like .... TODAY! Sell off a small portion for debt elimination, the new truck and nice vacation. Then sink a chunk back into the KAT before the divy's hit ... :D
It's great to hear business is picking up, really good news.
Kind of bouncing around here this morning, co-mingling the thoughts ... From the way Dean was talking on the last video, something should be hitting any day now, we may have another call this afternoon to boot. Could be funding and\or some closings - Mineseeker ... Supposedly one of the shrubbers is within reach of the office that holds Mr. New-by and was going to attempt to stop by and ask some questions. For what it's worth naturally, but if I catch anything will throw it up here. My take right now ... would be interesting to hear his side of the story - It may not have been worth the effort to fight it, always a possibility and the story itself had enough curiosity (after re-reading again as well) with the guys attempt to flesh out more from damages with his 'intention' to sell at a much higher SP later on or all long (Yeah, that's all of our intentions! "I was gonna sell "Q" at ten bucks! Really, not a dime less ..." :rolleyes:) - Couple other things stood out as well, with things implied and then revoked ... At any rate, one of the things that has been getting me is how all of this stuff is captured right now, CC's, video's etc. Even the New-by call in by phone ... Talk about your self-incriminating evidence.
EVXA doubled again today and may have another day or two of upside. It is still cheap at .004 or so. I made my original buy at a penny a few weeks back. Averaged down now to .0022
QASP is perplexing to say the least... CC today at 4 should shed some light on things.
OK, gotta go now. Sunburned women need to buy more candles and body lotions....geez, what a life..LOL :)
The Mighty Q out takes
Hot off the presses ...
June 10th CC notes:
1. Company buyback virtually non existent = hasn't happened yet. Dean and affiliates have been buying though. The O/S increase is meaningless compared to the value it is helping to create.
2. Richard Branson's status will be used as well as other affiliates in promoting Mineseekers. Looking to name first helicopter "Spirit of Lady Diana".
3. Funding from London: all roadblocks have been completed and receiving traunches of 100 mil in the near future.
4. When will there be a major reduction in O/S. Most likely first week in July and moving forward after that. 20-30% possibly.
5. A/S increase is still off the table. No need to increase it.
6. A major trust fund bank is affiliated with the 110 mil loan collateral. First 10 million is anticipated imminently. And the next 100 million will follow within days.
7. Dean said we have a new COO coming in July 1st with an extensive background in the Aerospace Industry. He also said we will a new CFO that will handle the financial aspects of the company.
- reiteration of 6 to 7 Acq coming on line before end of month.
8. Not seeing the world economy as affecting business at all. One company does 40 mil a year and 250 mil backlog. Each company should produce 20% EBITDA except Tigerfish. Limiting investing at 7 mil. Will receive venture parter from EU or Indian aerospace to carry that on.
9. Mark Lundquist role: At annual meeting in August will be on board full time and will be managing Quasar financial corp. Will have over 100 mil cash.
10. In the process of 2009 Audit to be completed by the 20th - 25th at the latest. Will have to do a consolidated balance sheet by June 10th.
11. Mineseeker will be closed the week of June 21st. Dean is very very confident about this...will announce the closing the minute it happens.
12. Mineseeker radar can penetrate to 3 meters, if bombs are deeper then they wont be detected.
13. Float and restricted shares: N/A
14. Possible dilution will be over @ 1.5 billion shares issued. Then the anti dilution will commence. Point is, it could go to 1.5 bil but not over.
15. No dilution needed after funding is received.
16. Possibility of R/S? Only time to do one would be when it was necessary to list on AMEX and NASDAQ exchange. That's the only scenario.
17. Will be a fully reporting pink sheet company soon. Limited info sign will go away then.
18. Many things happening in the next 10 days and he will be traveling a lot and therefore will film a weekly update from where he is.
19. Signed a contract with a new web designer. Website will be very different by early July. Later changes will be made within minutes insted of days.
Stay safe and keep the faith.
(forgive if there is any inaccuracies, at work and was trying to write fast...)
Chuck, you are killing me man ... here I am siting in a Dilbert tilt-up and you are smearing suntan lotion on poor sun burned babes ... Yeah, what a life alright! :D
I'm liking EVXA, only way I get into it is if I cashed out some SIRI or QASP shares....ohhhh.....what to do, what to do?????
Candles, lotions and sun burned bodies??? Lucky dude!!!!
I think EVXA is going to be a long term play. It should see many ups and downs which could make it good for swing trading. But, in the long run, it could be a great hold and ride up stock also.
About the job..... somebody has to do it, so it may as well be me....LOL
Originally Posted by Alaska Guy
LT, thanks for the coverage on QASP. All the pieces seem to be falling in place on this one.
Some people including the CEO of the company seem to think it's going to be worth 50 cents to a dollar sometime this year. If all the plans come through, I would have to agree with that. It's a lot of ifs....... but I still feel really good about having a huge position here. I've been trading it a bit and shaving some here and there for company expenses as we expand. But, I still hold almost 3 million shares. I think I'd be very happy with a 50 cent share price.....:)