I have DirectV so yes I can. Besides that I still dont think internet ads are seen by more people then on TV, sorry there is a reason the cost is much higher.
You could be right on the Pandora financing issue though. It is just the last thing you do is cry bankruptcy if you want to get future financing.
1. The costs are not necessarily higher.
2. Its not my opinion. A TV spot could be seen by a few million people if its a popular show while Yahoo.com is seen by 150-200 million unique people per day. That was just 1 website they were advertising on all week.
3. You can click on a television ad with direct tv? And download an app? Are you saying that on direct tv you see a television ad for ford and you click the actual commercial and go to ford.com? I had no idea you could do that with directtv. So does the channel change and take you to a web browser?
So first of all where was this Yahoo ad because I did not see it on my home page or are you talking about certain sites on Yahoo and in that case I doubt 150 to 200 million.
You know full well what I am talking about. No you cant get a app down load but you can get all the information you need to subscribe
You can get all the info you need but you cant make it happen right then and there, which was my point to begin with. If I can click an ad right now as apposed to remembering something for later... the online ad will win, and they do for other online offerings.
on a lighter note, i just wish a few people took my 5k bet that i offered a month or 2 ago.. dammm i am too good on my reads!
When the heck in MGLG going to do something???
615 million shares today and no news?!!!
damm - cant escape from the weekly market thread.....why not- i am getting impatient myself, the walkdown tick by tick is very annoying. todays volume makes me very cautious. if we dont get any reversal in the next day or 2 i may be out. todays action imo is either a headfake or a break out to the downside. tomorrow/thursday will provide confirmation to the direction. so i give it a couple of days for positive movement and sell on thursday and rebuy friday before close. simple strategy imo.
1. Day 1 and 2 (maybe 3) SXM App was the main Yahoo ad that was interactive on the main page.
ok i can't do what days...but there has been:
2. Billboards in Hollywood
3. Billboards in Jersey or New York.
4. Cnn website
5. ESPN website (was plastered)
6. itunes had ads for sxm app
I saw them all either on the site or pictures posted here.