Conversation Between SiriusXMInvestor and SiriusBuzz

3 Visitor Messages

1. I don't pick in choose people, although I pick and choose when I have time to come to the boards. There is a little icon that lets you report posts and if you see someone else doing it, I will be happy to remove it and talk to them. There is nothing personal about this. I would tell you if there was.
  2. If you want to pick up the phone and talk I would be happy to do so but, I am not going to let you dictate how this site is run. You grow up. This is basic etiquette stuff, you don't copy other people content and paste it into another website plain and simple. I wouldnt want it done to SiriusBuzz and I am going to make sure it doens't happen to others. Simply comment and paste a link or grab and excerpt, thats how it works. I am not going to say it again and I am not going to argue with you. I simply don't have the time man.
  3. My problem is that you wholesale copied the content. I have stated numerous times that this wasn't going to fly around here. Post a comment and link to the content or display an excerpt but, no one is going to copy someone elses content and post it around this site like its no big deal. I would expect the same courtesy to be extended to this site if someone was going around cuttin and pasting our articles.

If you don't like it, you can go somewhere else. I apologize for not including a reason when the post was moderated, that was a slip up on my end.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3