Did you know NASCAR is the most watched sport in America? Fans of racing love to constantly remind those of us who are critical but, we’re still not buying it. That said, if I were a fan, I’d be crazy to not tune into SiriusXM this Sunday for the 55th running of the Daytona 500.
NASCAR channel 90 will not only deliver a full day of live race coverage right from the track but, SiriusXM will also feature additional Driver2Crew Chatter channels that will put listeners right in the car where they can feel all the highs, lows, and stress of race day. The rest of us only wish we could listen to our favorite athletes live during a game.
Pre-race overage will begin at 7am ET, with analysis, pit reports, and driver introductions leading up to the race starting at 1pm ET, followed by post-race interview with the winner and other drivers.
The full Daytona 500 driver channels are as follows;
- Dale Earnhardt, Jr. – Sirius 117 / XM 225
- Tony Stewart – Sirius 123 / XM 226
- Brad Keselowski – Sirius 128 / XM 227
- Jeff Gordon – Sirius 132 / XM 228
- Danica Patrick – Sirius 134 / XM 229
- Jimmie Johnson – Sirius 135
- Carl Edwards – Sirius 136
- Matt Kenseth – Sirius 137
- Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. – Sirius 138
- Fan’s Choice – Sirius 139 (TBA)