Not all the numbers are in yet, but it appears that the November sales number should be between 1,230,000 and 1,235,000. This is a modest improvement over October which was 1,203,000. It is also a year over year improvement (between 7% and 8%) from the 1,144,000 we saw in 2012. Detailed reporting will be available for SiriusBuzz Premium members once all numbers are out.
Recent Sirius XM Investor News Articles
- SiriusXM and Volvo Make Traffic and Weather Service A 4 Year Deal
December 19, 2014
- Can Old Lawsuit Help SiriusXM in New Lawsuit?
December 8, 2014
- SiriusXM Settles Over Automatic Renewal – Pays $3.8 million
December 5, 2014
- November 2014 Auto Sales A Mixed Bag, But Good For SiriusXM
December 3, 2014
- Will Liberty and SiriusXM Merge
November 24, 2014
- October Auto Sales Top Expectations
November 5, 2014