Not all the numbers are in yet, but it appears that the November sales number should be between 1,230,000 and 1,235,000. This is a modest improvement over October which was 1,203,000. It is also a year over year improvement (between 7% and 8%) from the 1,144,000 we saw in 2012. Detailed reporting will be available for SiriusBuzz Premium members once all numbers are out.
Recent Sirius XM Investor News Articles
- SiriusXM In Hot Water Over Mailing Envelopes
July 21, 2014
- SiriusXM Announces More Share Buy-Backs
July 16, 2014
- Opie With Jim Norton?
July 14, 2014
- June Auto Sales Are Positive For Satellite Radio
July 11, 2014
- SiriusXM To Announce Q2 Results July 29th
July 9, 2014
- The Day That Satellite Radio Died – SiriusXM Fires Anthony Cumia
July 7, 2014